Part Ten

Part Ten

    I looked at him like he was crazy. Hell, he probably WAS crazy! A werewolf? Seriously? Yup, he was a Class A sociopath. He looked at me with pleading eyes. That hit a soft spot so I decided to play along.

     "Prove it." I told him. He straightened at the challenge. "A-are you sure kleine?" He asked unsure. I rolled my eyes.

     "Yeah. I mean, I've GOT to see this." I said, unable to keep the smirk out of my voice. He nodded and started taking his shirt off.

     "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled. 

     "Well, when I change, my clothes will rip. I like these clothes." He said like I was a child. He stripped his jeans and I blushed looking away. I heard the snapping of bones and looked up concerned. I saw Tier on the gound on all fours. His face was determined and His bones kept cracking. His face grew long, into a snout. He spurted triangle ears. A silver tail grew from his boxers. In five seconds, he had turned into a wolf. His fur was silver, like a shining moon. His eyes burned like stars. He was the size of a horse. He was beautiful.

      Overwhelmed, I did what any sane person would do. I fainted.

*****

       Tier's POV

     I stared at her. I could smell her heavenly scent even better. I could see the details of her face in HD. She was a goddess. Except when she fainted. I just barely caught her on my huge back in time.  Damn, I knew I shoudn't have done it. But being an Alpha Prince, I couldn't let this small female challenge me. Curse my damn wolf blood!

  'Hey!' My wolf yelled at me. 'I've done nothing wrong! Your the one who scared my Mate!' He said in annoyance. 

   'Our mate.' I corrected my wolf, Baldur.

     'No! No true mate would knock out their other half!' He screamed at me.

      I internally flinched. 'I didn't mean to hurt our mate.' I whined. 

     'Then fix her you idiot! I want her healthy and showing signs of life!!!' He snarled.

     I listened to him and ran to my fathers office. He was deep in conversation with Derek. They turned to me and their eyes widened. I looked down, ashamed in myself for scaring my mate. My father spoke.

      "I see you let the wolf out of the bag." His voice said calmly, with a hint of amusement. I rolled my eyes, motioning to my Princess on my back. My dad suddenly lost all amusement. I could tell he already loved her like a daughter. Being my mate, she was already family, and male wolves are extremely protective over family. Also, her being the future Luna made the bond even stronger. Once I met her, every wolf wouldn't think twice before sacrificing themselves for her. It was a natural instinct to take care and cherish her.

      I whined warily. He took her off my back and set her on a plush couch. He propped her head on a pillow and put a blanket over her. Her red hair was splayed across the pillow, making her look like a fiery angel. Her heartbeat was music to my ears. Her breath was the chorus to her symphonic heartbeat. Her creamy, porcelain skin glowed. Her pink, full lips looked so velvety and soft. So deliciously kissable. Her small, petite body was alluring in every way. Her dainty hands that I wish would trace along my skin. Oh and her scent! Vanilla, strawberries, lavender, spices, and something so sweet it had no name! My mouth watered as I took greedy gulps of it through my snout. The Wolf Spirits of Pan blessed me with a perfect mate. 

     My father chuckled. Oh shit. I realized I had just projected my thoughts to the whole pack. If wolves could blush, I'd be inferno. I blocked off my thoughts but it was too late. Through the Pack Bond I could hear the thoughts of the whole pack. Some unmated wolves were thinking wolf whistles, cat calls, and whipping noises. The mated wolves just chuckled and congratulated me. I blocked them out, but could still feel their excitement and joy of having their Princess. 

     Lacey stirred and my wolf came out. 'Protect Mate! Hold Mate! Love Mate! Bond Mate!' He screamed. That last one made me feel somewhat hot. To fully bond with your mate, you had to, erm, well, mate with them. The thought was eating my wolf and he wanted to Mark her as his. But he knew it would take time and love, so he behaved himself, mostly. He still put suggestive thoughts and images in my head. Who knew my wolf was so kinky?

    'Not kinky! I just REALLY want to make her ours! Imagine such a creature writhing beneath us in pure pleasu-'  He began.

     'Down boy! I want her too, but we have to take it slow. We must get her to love us first, and to trust us. What she's been through will make her uncomfortable. We must get her to love us as much as we love her!'  I told him. 

     He quickly replaced the lustful thoughts with anger. 'Whoever dared touch our mate in such a way, will slowly die a painful death! That bastard will burn in Hell, but first we will rip him to shreds!' He snarled. I agreed.

      My father walked in again with some clothes in his hands. He set them down and left the room. I changed back to my human form and put on the basketball shorts and white t-shirt. I heard my Goddess stir and was back by her side in less than a second. Her mystical eyes fluttered open and she focused in on me. I expected her to scream and run, but what she did next surprised both me and my wolf.

     She wrapped her sweet arms around my neck and hugged me. Her touch sending pleasent shivers down my back.

    Her warm breath fanned my neck, causing me to shiver again.  "Amazing." She whispered in my ear quietly.

**********

     Sorry that took so long! I was TOTALLY lost in my writers block. I hope yall enjoyed and I'll upload as soon as I can!

xoxo,

GiGi <333