"Alex, what happened?" I ask and he doesn't respond, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'll just ask Jack since you're being stubborn." I say, pulling out my phone.

"He can't answer. Tori just stop." He yells and I flinch, instinctively moving away from him with my arm up.

"I'm sorry. It's been a long night." He sighs, pulling to the side of the road. He stops the car and stares out at the empty street.

"There was a fight." He finally says, looking out the window.

"Well are the fans okay? I mean I know the pit can be rough but-"

"It was Jack and Awsten." He stops me and my heart drops.

"W-what?"

"Awsten found out about you seeing Nick. Things went out of proportion. Jack is getting stitches as we speak." He turns to look at me and tears began to pour from his eyes.

"Its all my fault!" His lips tremble as the words fall out. His breath hitches and he inhales sharply.

"Alex no- i- it's not your fault. They chose to fight. Alex let me drive you're in no condition to drive right now." I say, unbuckling my seatbelt. He nods some and we trade places.

"Alex what happened?" I ask, starting the car.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have talked to Nick to plan for you two to see each other. I shouldn't have-" He cried hard, hiding his face in his hands.

"Alex, stop. It's not your fault. I chose to leave. I did. Not you." I stop him. His anxiety always took over in situations like this. Violence always turned him for the worst in his mental state.

"Jack went too far. I tried to stop him."  His voice trembles as he looks down at his hands. I glance over at him and my heart aches as I see the scabs that were forming over cuts on his knuckles.

"Is Awsten okay?" I ask and he doesn't answer. He clenched his fists, pulling at his sleeves. My heart sinks as I continue to drive.

"The bus is that way." He motions towards the left.

"I know." I turn right, making my way towards the hospital.

"I don't think you should go to-"

"I don't care. I'm going to make sure you are okay and then I'm going to check on my boys whether you like it or not. I know you didn't get checked out because you're stubborn and worry about everyone else more than yourself. Does Lisa know?" I say and he shakes his head some.

"Do you plan on telling her?"

"She's not going to be happy." Alex mumbles, shaking his leg anxiously.

"I won't tell her if you don't." I look over at him and he seems somewhat relieved.

"Does it burn?" I ask, looking down at his wrist. He was holding it tightly, not daring to move it.

"Yeah.. how'd you know?" He looks up at me.

"That's how I knew I broke my ankle when I was playing soccer. It felt like fire coursing through my entire leg."

"Do you think it's broken?"

"At the very least, fractured."

He sighs, not loosening his grip on his wrist. He stares down at it as tear develop in his eyes.

"You'll be able to play in about 8 weeks if it's broken. 6 if it's fractured. I know you're worried. I am too. But I promise it's not as bad as you think it is." I reassure him and he wipes away his tears as we pull up to the hospital.