4

The next 7 days Passed really fast,I did my work as their manager and got to know them really well.Now they treat me like I am one of them...oh forgot to say I also moved in their house Because they told me it would be safer for me to be by their side.

As for my situation,I found a lot of new information.Jack is not known here,I talked to BTS about him but they haven't heard or seen him at all,he did say he is from 2OI9 in an organisation so he is probably searching for a way for me to get back.

Second I've been getting creepy notes at my room,I haven't told anyone about this but they were reffering to me as 'the key'.I don't understand what they mean by that but I am really scared.

And last but not least,the guys searched for the guy who is responsible for sunny's accident.They went to the police  station and with their connections found a cctv footage the day of sunny's accident,I am going later today to see it first cause they guys told me if someone needs to know what happened is me.

-

Since I had time to spare I decided to check on yoongi who the Past 3 days is inside his studio.Namjoon told me he was working on their track so I thought to take him some snacks.

*knock* *knock*

"Hey yoongi,it's me y/n!"I said and looked down where I saw the famous carpet with the cat.

"Come in."Yoongi answered from the other side of the door and sounded a bit frustrated.

I walked in with the bag of snacks and saw him almost throwing them out of the way his headphones."Here I got you some snacks."

I handed him the snacks and he gladly accepted them."Thank you so much."He opened the bag and quickly opened the snacks and ate them.

He hasn't eaten at all for 3 day?So the rumors are true...

"Is everything alright?"I asked him and looked at his Computer,he was working on their track and looked done"Wow you sure work hard."

"Yeah I have the beat but I don't have all the lyrics yet...namjoon and jhope have helped but it's still misses a bit." Yoongi ate the snacks and mumbled."It makes me so upset!"

"I know I am not an expert but can I listen?"I asked him and he gave me his handphones,I placed them in my ears and yoongi pressed the play button.

No more dream

Hey you, what's your dream?
Is that all your dream is?

I wanna big house, big cars & big rings
But actually, I don't have any big dreams
Haha, I live quite comfortably
Even if I don't dream, no one says anything
Everyone is thinking
the same way as me
I completely forgot about my childhood
when I had a lot of dreams
Don't worry about college,
I'll at least go to a school that's far away
Ok mom, I'm going to the library right now

What is the you that you've dreamed of?
Who do you see in the mirror? I gotta say
Go on your path
Even if you live for a day
Do something
Put away your weakness

Why aren't you saying anything?
You don't wanna study
but you're scared to quit school?
See, you're already getting ready for school
Please grow up, you're all talk dude,
you have a glass mentality, boy
(Stop) Ask yourself if you've ever
worked hard for anything