Chapter 5 - The Ancient City

It's been a long couple of days since the three have started the journey once more to the ancient city. Izzy was getting tried from the all the walking she was only little at the end of the day but she knew Willow and Luke couldn't of carried are all the time even though neither Luke nor Willow would say anything about it. They cared and loved Izzy with all their heart. "Are we even getting closer" Izzy said breaking the silence between the three of them. To be honest none of them said anything since they left the cave. a place they thought would be forever safe but they soon learnt nowhere is ever safe. "I miss the cave" Izzy added when neither Luke nor Willow said anything. "We all do Izzy" Luke muttered to her without looking at her. "Stop complaining us nearly there" Luke added as well. This time Willow looks at him "you said that two days ago" Willow said annoyed. "I know" Luke simple replied "I know" he repeated with that Luke walked little faster than Willow and Izzy wanted to pick up the past of the two girls. " I think we should rest a little Izzy will for fall to the ground at any moment we don't rest" Willow said causing Luke to stop "WE DID REST" Luke shouted at Willow as he look over at Izzy who looked like she was going to cry " WE RESTED FOR WEEKS AND WE WERE NEARLY KILLED BECAUSE OF IT" Luke added again " I know but Izzy need to rest a little only for a couple of minutes at the most" Willow said calmly no wanting to upset Luke and Izzy even more "NO" Luke said as Willow picked up Izzy and resting her on her hip.

It now been about couple of hours and even though Izzy wasn't complaining out loud she was in fact complaining in her head. She was mostly complaining about how annoying Luke was being. His mood had changed to more of a happy one and also after Luke finally gave in and all three of them had a rest. Luke wouldn't stop talking about the city and how wonderful it was and all the great things that the city had to offer. It was like he knew the city well but how. It was what Willow kept asking herself before Luke then starting talking about the first day he arrived at the city " I can still remember that that like it was yesterday" Luke said as looks up at the blue sky " it was a sunny day and I was running low on everything. It growing week from the lack of sleep and the lack of food and because I had been sleeping on the ground my back was sore. It was a horrid feeling, it was like I was dying in fact I think I may have been dying" Luke pause for the moment thinking about that day before carrying on " I remember feeling like that I should give up and forget about it all but then out of know where a stranger came walking up to me and Romeo. I was worried at first i couldn't make out what he was saying but after time I knew he was asking if I was ok and if I needed help. He said his name was brother Jedidiah. When I heard that I knew he was some kind of monk. He helps me to the get to the city with Romeo. He was so kind to me. He and his son became my family-" " WILL YOU SHUT UP" Izzy shouted at Luke " you are putting me to sleep" Izzy said who was slowly walking behind Willow and Luke. Luke laughed at her then pretended to be hurt be her words then carried on with walk to her picking her up and then throwing her in the air and catching her again. It was a happy sight to see as Luke and Willow saw Izzy smiling.

it was long till they were standing on top of a really tall hill. To Izzy it was like a mountain because it felt like they were higher than the clouds. The view from the top of the till was breathe-taking and magical. Willow felt at peace while looking out at the magnificent view that was before her. The three of them stood there for a couple minutes just watching the view and listening to the nature's music that was going on around them. Willow looks out far in to the distances, seeing there were many buildings. Luke turned to the girls as he started walking backwards just seeing that Willow was contracting on something "what are you looking at?" Luke said breaking Willow from the view "is that where we going" Willow said as Luke looks around noticing buildings. "Yeah that where we are going." Luke said while taking a beep breath in. Luke wasn't ready for this but he was finally going to see his old friend. " I told you we were nearly there" Luke said looking down at Izzy while putting his hand on her head scuffing up her hair then taking off " HEY" Izzy shouting while trailing after him while Willow laughed and ran after them all three of them were laughing and having fun while running towards the city. Where things will soon change and lives will change.