Epilogue

Willow and Luke were now deep within the tress of the forest sitting next to one another on some rocks which was next to the river which both Luke and Willow were grateful for. They had been sitting there for a while now as they decided it was time to rest up for the day after hours of walking. They were sitting in silence just enjoying the company of one another. They had now been walking for weeks now since escaping the castle. They didn't know if jack and his man were still following them. Luke wanted to get a lot of distance between them and jack. They had to carry on till they find a village somewhere they can collect the things that they need and come up with a game plan of some kind. They were hoping that would find a village by now but they hadn't yet.

At some point along the way Willow and Luke had a conversation and agreed that it was best they wouldn't go back to the ancient city as they felt like it would be in the best interest for them not to as it may be the first place they may go to if jack decided to look there and it may be the safer option to keep Izzy safe. There were more people to protect her if something would happen such as Brother Jed. It was a hard decision to make as they wanted to be with her again but they also wanted her to be safe for as long as possible. They hope to see her again one day but for now they had to go their own way. their family will be whole again one day. Its only a matter of time when that will happen.

as Willow and Luke as by the river bed enjoying how peaceful the world them was. With the sound of Birds tweeting and the sound of the river flowing creating a song of nature. Luke started to think about how fast his life had changed since meeting Willow. He had gained a family, a family that wasn't bound by blood, a family that he had chosen to care about. It also made him think of his sister and how much he did miss her. He thought about how different it would have been if they were closer. He wandered if where ever she was that she was safe and living her life. His mind didn't stay on the subject for long as he turns to look at Willow who was watching the river. He also notice the way she was watching the water like she was one with the water. he then notice the beauty within her facial features even though her face was covered in dirt and dry blood from cuts her had gotten along the way. both of the clothes that they were wearing had seen better days. For Willow and Luke it was nice to be in the present and feeling at peace for once and not having to worry about being hunted. Without thinking Luke put his arm around Willow and the both of them sat like that for a while and they sat like that for a good few minutes before Willow moved away from Luke. She didn't move to far away just enough so she had room to raise her hand and doing so the water within the river followed her hand movements as the water move with her moments she stood up and she slowly started dancing. It was like she had come one with the water. In that moment Willow felt free. It was like she was a child again. They were a smile on her face. To Luke it looks like she was some kind of fairy. In that moment both Willow and Luke had forgotten about the dangers that lurk around every bend. The worries of everyday life, for the moment of time the both of them were acting their age, they were being teenagers Luke wished that life for them to live a life of happiness the three of them living in a world where no evil exist. Luke just wants Willow to be free and able to live her life.

It was now well into the night. It was pouring down with the rain and it was like the rain was trying to make a dent in the ground. Luke and Willow manage to get some cover with the skills to protect them from the needles of the water. It didn't protect them from the harshness of the cold. "You can control the water can't you stop this rain" Luke asks "I don't it works like that" Willow said. You could hear in her voice how tried she was. "I don't think we should mess with Mother Nature" she added as she lay down as Luke sat up. It has come routine that they would take it in turns to sleep during the night though sometimes at point of the night both of them are asleep. It was looks turn to watch over. Luke would normally sneak in a longer guard duty then Willow. He felt like she need more sleep plus she was the one that can control the water with her mind. He wasn't sure how it works or if Willow knew how it works and because he cared for her. He was use to not sleeping much anyway not with this rain racing to ground every second. Luke didn't plan on the rain stopping it didn't have any signs of stopping. He didn't know when the rain had stop as had fallen asleep.

It was now the early hours in the morning. Both Willow and Luke were sound asleep when the sound of a twig snapping sound in the distance. It didn't manage to wake them but Luke ear did pick the sound out. The sound of something was getting closely and louder which made Luke and Willow jump up from where they were looking around to see where the noise is coming from. Scared that jack had found them. They were both ready to attack. They didn't expect that is was going to be an animal they didn't expect for it to be a one specifically a horse Romeo. "Romeo" Luke whispered in disbelieve "where did you come from" look slowly walked over to his friend "how did you find us" he added. Willow look around to see if anyone was with him but they weren't. There was no human in sight. It was that moment that Luke felt like his mother help his horse find him because how else did Romeo found them. Willow looks between the two with a smile on her face. She too could feel the magic in the air. "Thank you mother" Luke said as he hugged Romeo while looking up at the early morning sky.
after a couple minutes when the shock of seeing his friend was gone Luke jump on to  Romeo back and put his hand out for Willow to help to get on to Romeo as well. 

--------------------------------------------------

i just learned how to add this to the story, its close of what i imagined when thinking of romeo going to find Luke and willow though he doesn't have a saddle on. 

i feel i should say that i dont own the gif or any other gifs i use in the future.
i found the gif on google images. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading this book i hope you like it so far. 
 when i started  this book i was 14 and one pointed i changed the plot of story a little so i had to go back to change it so beginning of the book would fit the new plot then life got in the way still does sometimes but writing is something i enjoy doing. creating my own world in worlds is something i find magical. 
creative writing and art is my escape for the real world when life is dull and you need to go into a new world to just be a different person that what reading does for me.

dont worry this is not the end as willow and Luke journey is just about to start.