085| caught (cont.)

Y/N sighed, thinking about the last times she was in the dorms, disastrous. Sitting in a room with nothing but silence, a relaxed Y/N which was hardly seen. Until she heard a noise.

She turned her head quickly toward the sound and saw a person.

"Kai?" Y/N questioned, Why would he be here?

"Y/N! What are you doing back here?" Kai asked, looking weirdly nervous.

"I wanted to talk to the girls about what happened..." She stared at him, until she saw a dark spot in his neck.

"Now, why the hell would you be here? Especially, leaving with a hickey." Y/N asked.

Before anyone else spoke, Jennie and Kai looked at each other, as if it was a silent plea for help. As they left Y/N standing there, she started to connect the dots from the different clues. Considering they both looked disheveled, coming out of Jennie's room, and the hickey on Kai's neck gave everything away.

"Oh, hell no. Don't tell me that you hooked up! First ex-boyfriend and now my brother!?" Y/N shouted, soon enough the other members left their rooms and made their way into the living room.

Jennie and Kai had a defeated look on their face, whilst the members were shocked to see Y/N there.

"Y/N, Look... we didn't intend for it to happen.