068| lies

* few days after ' battles' *

After staying at the NCT dorm for a little bit, Y/N got to know the other members a lot more: like Winwin, Chenle, Jaemin. Unfortunately, she hasn't seen Johnny in quite a while. He started giving her the silent treatment a little while back.... but she doesn't know why.

"Y/N?" Ten asked, wondering if she was awake.

"Yes?" She answered back, half asleep.

"Are you talking to Johnny yet?" Y/N sat up on her bed with wide eyes, the sleep gone already.

"Not exactly... he's been giving me the silent treatment? But, i'm not very sure why. Why are you asking so suddenly?" She asked, confused on why it just came up now.

"Did you guys break up, by any chance?" Ten asked, being the curious cat he is.

"No! We didn't!!" Y/N yelled, annoyed with the questions.

"Hey, I was just asking. He has been saying that he's single to a lot of people, so i thought you guys broke up already...." Ten's response took Y/N by surprise.

"What do you mean 'he's been saying that he's single'?" Y/N quoted rather irritated by Johnny.

"I'm not sure... He's actually been leaving the dorms a lot, saying he has to me-"

"TEN! Y/N!!" One of the members screamed from downstairs, "It's time for breakfast!"

"I'll tell you later!" Ten winked before jumping off the bed and sprinting off to go downstairs. Y/N following behind him rather slowly.

"Good morning..." Y/N mumbled, surprisingly the members at the table heard. She sat down between Winwin and Kun. Y/N ate her breakfast quietly, still processing the information Ten told her earlier. What does he mean by 'says he's single'??? After finishing her food early, she thanked everyone and went back to her room to change. She had something important to do.

After doing her morning routine and such, she went downstairs to the door.

"Where are you going?" Taeyong asked, acting like a parent who caught their child sneaking out.

"I have to do something important... don't worry! I'm not going to kill anyone." Y/N said, not wanting them to get the wrong idea.

"Alright, call me if you need anything." Taeyong said, going back to whatever he was doing before.

Walking out of the dorm, she made her way outside. Greeted by the warm sweater weather. Perfect for her soft sweater and jeans she was wearing. Walking fast to the building to get this over with, JYP. Standing in front of the building, rather nervous to go inside. She calmed her nerves, going inside to check with the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm here to see my friend, Jackson Wang." Y/N said.

"Okay, sign here and just sign out later." The receptionist said, tiredly.
After singing in, she made her way up the elevators and into the level with the practice rooms. After hearing the songs playing in the rooms she can across a very specific one. Hearing the last verse, she burst into the room.