043| bruh

"Jaehyun!" Johnny yelled, busting into Jaehyun's room, "What the hell is this?"

"What?" Jaehyun looked up from his phone, seeing the recent comments Jennie and him had on Johnny's post.

"Oh.... that." Jaehyun whispered. Scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry you have to see that Johnny, but a mans gotta do what a man has gotta do!"

 Scratching the back of his neck, "Sorry you have to see that Johnny, but a mans gotta do what a man has gotta do!"

"First of all, that doesn't make sense really, Second... YOU HAVE A DATE WITH JENNIE?!" Johnny yelled loud enough for the rest of the members to hear.

"A DATE WITH WHO NOW?!" Taeyong abruptly came in, acting as an interrogator. Soon, all the rest of the boys came, just as curious as Taeyong.

"You didn't see the comments on Johnny's post?" Mark asked. Taeyong shook his head, thinking the comments were always irrelevant.

"It isn't really a date... it's a bet!" Jaehyun explained, nervous with all of his members looking at him.

"Bro" Mark said in english, "You're kidding right?" Jaehyun shook his head, confused on why they couldn't just get that it was a bet not a date.

"First, Johnny and now Jaehyun?" Yuta said, raising some sort of tension in the air.

"Okay, Okay... now get out! I have to get ready! So do you Johnny!" Jaehyun yelled at the members, soon having them walk out one by one.

"I do have my outfit ready, I just have to pick her up and it'll go on from there." Johnny daydreamed how everything will go.

"What are you guys even doing together?" Johnny asked again.

"Same thing as what you and ***** did on your first date." He explained.

"Sooo, you're admitting it's a date now?" Johnny winked before running out of the room. Not waiting for a reply from Jaehyun.

"YOU'LL PAY JOHNNY!" Jaehyun yelled jokingly.

"NO ONE IS PAYING ANYONE! GOT THAT?!" Taeyong yelled, not having it be like last.

"YES!" Everyone yelled from there rooms.

Always answer back to the leader... I learned the hard way.

~~~~~~~~ Just a fun little chapter

~~~~~~~~
Just a fun little chapter.
Probably won't be surprised who ***** is anyway but still suspense is fun ;)