028| dm's

Today at 7:30 p.m
@mark_tuan
I need to talk to you

@kim.y/n
Well, you're already speaking to me...

@mark_tuan
Well, damn... don't need to be sassy

@kim.y/n
Well, shit sorry if I can't be jealous and mad that you're hanging out with Jihyo, the bitch that send death threats to me!

@mark_tuan
You're really unbelievable! We're at the same entertainment, we have the right to hang out with each other!

@kim.y/n
Yeah! But still! You could hangout with anyone else in her group besides her!! Like damn, JACKSON EVEN SEND ME SHIT ABOUT YOU FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!!

@ mark_tuan
He sent you that?

@kim.y/n
You obviously don't have feelings for me, you aren't denying that you flirted with her, and you don't care about anything... so let's break up.

@mark_tuan
No, don't do this... I never meant for this to happen

@kim.y/n
You obviously did mean for this because you didn't care about your girlfriend, and decided to flirt with other girls behind my back. I mean for all I know you might've been cheating with me with that bitch!
Seen
@kim.y/n
Was I not good enough for you? Did I not treat you right?

@mark_tuan
No, y/n, you just didn't have what I like. You're really shy and not very affectionate, while some other girls are the opposite and are my type.

@kim.y/n
You knew I wouldn't be that affectionate or comfortable. You were my first boyfriend, I didn't know what to do. You knew that about me as well! If I wasn't your type then you shouldn't have asked me out to begin with.

@mark_tuan
I didn't realize that until I started to date you. You're best friend material I should say.

@kim.y/n
Wow, now you're just adding more reasons why I should break up with you.
@kim.y/n
Let's just break up, I'm done with this conversation. Don't talk to me or come to see me because I'll refuse.

@mark_tuan
Fine, be that way.
Seen