064| battles

continuation of 'Mental Break' (Right after, they haven't posted yet)

    "Well, desperate times called for desperate measures, right? So stop being a narcissistic bitch you are, and talk to her

"Well, desperate times called for desperate measures, right? So stop being a narcissistic bitch you are, and talk to her. Your reason for being mad at her is petty as shit." After finishing, Lisa walked out not waiting for Jennie to answer back.

"You hooked up with Mark while we were dating?" Jennie snapped her head toward the voice Y/N.

"No. I didn't." Jennie snarled. Furious that Y/N had heard.

"You little whore! Yes you did!" Y/N yelled, fuming with anger. You could basically see the smoke coming out of her ears.

"So what if I did? You would've done the same thing if I had a boyfriend!" Jennie yelled, not realizing the meaning behind what she just said.

"What happened to Jaehyun? Hmm? I thought he was your so very lovable boyfriend. But, listen here bitch, I'm not a whore like you and I'll never be like that. I can't believe I trusted you!" Y/N shouted, walking away from Jennie's bullshit. As she was walking back to her room, Jennie had gripped her wrist keeping her from leaving.

"Just stop real quick, let me explain or lets at least talk about it right now!" Jennie reasoned, not wanting to ruin the friendship anymore.

"There's nothing to talk about at all! I'm done with you and this group. So, let me go or so help me I'll cut your hand off." Y/N said, just wanting to get out of the place.

"You wouldn't dare." Jennie gasped.

"Damn right I would." Y/N spoke, soon yanking her wrist out of Jennie's hand. Running into her room, putting her important necessities and different clothes into a big backpack. Knowing everyone would be back into their rooms, she ran to the front door of the door. Shit, Where the hell am I gonna go now???The only place where I'm closest with, SM. After getting there and checking in to get in, she went straight to where the practice rooms are. Going around each room was kinda easy due to the songs blasting in each room. After hearing the certain song, Y/N had knocked on the door and looking down to the floor, waiting to be answered.

"Hello?" A voice familiar to Y/N had said. She looked up to see her best friend from NCT, Ten.

"Oh My Gosh, Ten. Thank God!" Y/N said before getting brought into a hug with Ten.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" He asked, worried why she showed up with a her bag and why it was so sudden.

"Is it alright if I stay at your dorm for a little bit?"Y/N asked not answering his question, changing the subject.

"Of course you could!" Ten said, excited to hangout with his bestfriend again.

"Ten, hurry up! We need to practice." Someone said from behind them.