Chapter #24 1/2: Meanwhile...

Start from the beginning

Travis bit and I finally let out the moan I was trying to keep in, he lightly rubbed his hand around my abs "Travis! Y-You almost made me moan on call!" I grabbed Travis's hand and kept it in place making sure it didn't move while I was speaking to him "That's what you get for ignoring me!" Travis ripped his hand out of my shirt and grabbed my wrists, he tried to pushed me down. "No! I'm not giving up that easily!" I growled, I pushed his hands back up and spun him around making his back face me.

He tried to fight back refusing to let me win that easily, we scrambled around until we fell off the bed. Me on top of him, Travis was facing the ground. "Gah! ow!" He hissed out in pain "Gah! Dante! Get off of me!" Travis groaned, I kept my hands on his wrists "Make me" I whispered into his ear, I nibbled on it than swiftly moved to his neck. Travis whimpered and pushed his ass up to my growing member, I moaned softly in his ear which caused him to smirk "You may be on top but I'm still in control" Travis laughed, he continued to grind on me

"T-Travis..." I softly moaned. I quickly got a hold of my self and held my breath I trailed my hand up Travis's stomach and soon to the rim of his pants "You better be ready for me to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk in the morning" Travis was taken a back by my words but aloud me to slip into his pants. I held his member softly, I lightly rubbed it as he moaned helplessly trying to make more friction, he lightly thrusted downwards "ah ah" I whispered in his ear "Don't you dare" I bit his neck roughly "O-ok I-I won't Sir" Travis moaned aloud. "Good boy" I whispered.

Travis stayed up, his forearms resting on the ground, my hot hand held his member but didn't do anything, I was waiting for him to say something "W-What are you waiting f-for?!" Travis asked longing for me, but I wanted him to tell me that himself "What was that?" "W-What d-do you w-want me to do?! B-Beg for y-you?!" Travis yelped trying to keep a hold of himself, though I wasn't doing anything to make him moan I was still putting alot of weight on him, he kept himself up and held some of my weight up too "That's exactly what I want Travis" "O-Ok ok! P-Please Sir! I-I want you!" "Want me to what?" I smirked happy about how much I was teasing this smaller white haired boy.

"Please sir! I want you to fuck me until I can't walk!" Travis yelled out, I chuckled Thank Irene Laurnece, Garroth, and Blue are out or else we would be kicked out "As you wish Travis~" I started slowly jerking the smaller male off, he whimpered closing his eyes tightly his whimpers turning into soft moans when I quickened my pace. I bit Travis's neck and he let out a louder moan "Good boy" I whispered in Travis's ear. He moaned louder, than after a few more minutes yelled out "S-S-Sir! I'm going t-to cum..." I stopped causing him to whimper out loudly "W-Why'd you s-stop?" "Because I haven't even gotten to the best part" I smirked, I removed my hand from Travis's pants and got up.

"Come on, you can't expect me not to have a little bit of fun do you?" Travis whimpered sitting on the ground, he looked cute and helpless. I could tell just by the look he was giving me that he badly wanted me to fuck him. His white hair was messy and going in every direction, he was panting with drool sliding down his chin. His face and entire body was hot and sweaty it was obvious he was flustered and wasn't expecting me to do what I had just done. "I haven't even gotten to the best part~" I smirked pulling the boy onto his feet.

I pushed him against the wall and kissed him, as our bodies touched closely I could feel his heart pitter patter in his chest like a a child that had just been running around the yard. I kissed him passionately, the kissing quickly turned into making out by Travis, as our tongues fought for dominance, I decided to sneak my hand into his shirt. I finally won the fight and moved my tongue throughout his mouth making sure I traced every place in his mouth with my tongue. We both broke the kiss for air, a string of saliva followed my tongue out of his mouth.

I chuckled looking at the panting Travis "You're r-rough..." "I'm haven't even started baby~" Travis looked at me with worried eyes "Don't worry... I will stop at anytime if you want me to..." "N-No j-just go!" "As you wish" My hand still in Travis's shirt I pulled his shirt off than stared at his nicely built body, he had a six pack, he says he works out often and I believe it, but I'm still stronger and more dominant. I kissed the man's neck leaving love bites on it, Travis barely moaned but instead whimpered, moaning once I finally found his sweet spot.