AllySiwicki: we tricked him into thinking Andrew was filming something for Ryland and then told him something big

AllySiwicki: we tricked him into thinking Andrew was filming something for Ryland and then told him something big. Baby Siwicki April/May 2021 ❤️

Shanedawson, Andrewsiwicki, And 67,578 others like this

"Alright listen." I said starting my video. "Someone on this couch has been reading a whole lot of mumbo jumbo and is convinced I should have a 100% natural, no drug, birthing experience."

I pointed my finger and Grayson and he slouched down in his seat.

"and I also remembered that a couple months ago, I said I would record his reaction to a birthing video. So here that is. I figured I would show him exactly why I will be taking everything that they offer me when I am trying to push a literal human out of me."

"I still think it's a good idea not to." Grayson mumbled.

"You also think it's a good idea not to vaccinate but that's a video for another day."

"Title this video, throwing my boyfriend under the bus for being concerned about the health of our baby for fifteen minutes." Grayson said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Literally everyone that's in this room's mom did all the pain meds and everything and we turned out fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"And were all vaccinated too and the only questionable person is Ethan." I said pointing off camera at Ethan.

"You're so lucky you're pregnant." He said. "I can't tell a pregnant woman to f*k off."

"I mean," I said looking at him and not that camera. "You could. But it wouldn't be smart."

"Look, can we just get into this video?" Emma asked from off camera. "I want to see Grayson throw up."

"I'm not going to throw up." He said rolling his eyes.

"I don't think he's going to throw up." Ally said pooping her head in frame for a second.

"Thank you Al-"

"I know for a fact that you're going to pass out."

"Do you want to bet?"

"Sure. I could use some spending cash." Ally said laughing.

"$500 says I don't pass out." Grayson said sticking his hand out for Ally to shake on.

"This is going be the easiest $500 I've ever made."

...........

"Since I don't want to get demonetized, I'm going to be commentating what's going on." I said looking into the camera. "The doctor has just come into check and see how dilated she is. Okay she's about 5cm dilated which means they are about to do the epidural."

"This isn't bad at all." Grayson said, already looking paler than normal.

"Then why do you look so pale?" Emma asked, coming over in front of the camera and looking at the video on the laptop. "Dude if he passes out, I'll come in the room and be your moral support."

"Why does everyone think I'm going to pass out?"

"Because you are." Everyone else answered.

"Okay so the nurse is coming in with the stuff to do the epidural." I said , bitting down on my finger and making a face.

"Why is the needle that big? You really want that shoved in your back? I'm just trying to help you out here." Grayson says, turning his head slightly.

"Hey, no looking away bro." Ethan says, coming around and sitting on the other side of Grayson, holding his head still.

"I would take an elephant trunk sized needle to the eye if it meant I didn't have to feel my body being ripped open." Ally said and I agreed.

"I forgot that you told everyone already." I said looking off camera at her. "Why don't you come be in the video then?"

"Because I don't wanna." She said, pouting.

"Whatever." I said laughing and turning back around to the video.

........

"Oh god what is that?" Grayson said, hiding his head behind Emma's shoulder.

"That's would be the baby's head Grayson." I said, shaking my head.

"Sit up." Emma said, pushing Grayson back up in his seat. I looked in the view finder and he fell back on her. "Dude seriously, get off of me."

Grayson didn't budge.

"Wait, did he actually pass out?" Ethan asked, turning to look at Grayson. He smacked him across the face and Grayson didn't budge.

"I mean, I really wanna say I told you so but I also need to make sure he's okay." I said looking at the camera. "So that's all the time we have for the day I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Bye."

"Are we actually going to do something or are we just going to let him lay there?" Ally asked.

"Eh, he'll be fine." I said, looking at him and shrugging.

Hi guys, sorry I've been Mia, I got a new job and I've been hecka busy.

What did you think of the grethma collabs this week???

Also....am I kind of starting to ship Ethma? Probably not but like, I get where people are coming from.

Questions

Comments

Concerns

Ideas?????? 

Alright that's all I've got for you guys today. Love y'all the most 💗💕