22

"It's not that I'm throwing up all the time, it's that I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time and then nothing happens?" I said, stuffing a cracker in my mouth.
"I hate to break it to you bub, but that's probably not going to go away anytime soon." My mom said laughing.
"When will I be able to eat something that actually taste good without getting even sicker?"
"Again, that's probably not going to go away anytime soon."
"You know, this is your fault." I said, opening the fridge and getting a bottle of water out.
"You know, I really don't think it is."
"You're the one who wanted grandkids. You probably worked some hoodoo voodoo stuff to make this happen." I said, taking a sip of water because the crackers were giving me dry mouth.
"You know what." She said. "You caught me, I made a deal with a cross road demon that you would give me a grandkid this year."
"You're funny." I said, rolling my eyes and walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.
"What are you up to today?" She asked changing the subject.
"I've got to go bridesmaid dress shopping without the other people going finding out I'm pregnant."
"You know, they're going to find out eventually."
"I know, but Grayson hasn't told any of his family yet so we're waiting until we tell anyone." I said, running my hand through my hair, something I had been doing a lot lately.
"Speaking of, have you told you're dad yet?"
"Nope."
"Haley..."
"What?" I asked, biting my thumb.
"You need to tell him."
"I know...but I don't wanna." I whined. "He's going to kill me."
"He can't do anything. There's an entire country between you."
"I guess you're right." I sighed. "I'll talk to Grayson later and see about telling dad."
"And the dress thing, as long as they don't want to put you in a skin tight dress, you can avoid have to tell them. Just find a dress that doesn't tapper at the waist and it should still fit in August." The doorbell rang and I sighed.
"You're right, again." I laughed. "I think Morgan and Ryland are here so I'm going to go, I'll call you later." I said standing up off the couch and walking towards the door.
"Alright honey, I love you."
"I love you too." I hung up the phone and opened the door, being greeted by two very excited people.

"Who's ready to go dress shopping!" Ryland cheered, taking a sip of his coffee. I winced at how loud he was because I'd had a headache since I woke up.

"Woah sis, you look a little green. Are you good?" Morgan asked looking at my face.

"Morgan, that's rude." Ryland said, smacking her arm lightly.

"No it's fine." I said smiling. "Are we ready to go? Ally's meeting us there."

I ushered them out the door and made sure to lock it before following them down the hallway to the parking garage. We got to Ryland's car and I got in the back seat and I took my phone out of me pocket.

Me:
I know you want to wait
till you mom and cam come to town to
tell them, but do want to call my
dad tonight and tell him? My mom
thinks we should tell him soon. 

Gray💙
He's not going to kill me is he?

Me:
I asked my mom the same thing
and she said that there's a country
between us so he can really do anything.

Gray 💙
It's whatever you want to to babe.

Me:
I'll text you when I get home?

Gray 💙
Sounds good, have fun
dress shopping.
I Love you ♥️

Me:
I love you too 🥰

"Ryland do you think you could drive any slower?" I asked, feeling sick from his erratic driving.

"I wasn't even going that much over the speed limit. Besides we're here now." He said putting his car in park and turning around to look at me. "Are you sure you're okay?"