18

"It only took two weeks but we picked a date!" Ally said, walking into the office, two coffees in her hand.

"You know, one of these days, you're going to walk into my apartment and see something you're going to regret." I said, not turning away from the computer because I was trying to take a test.

"You're the one who gave me a key." She said, sitting in the other chair. "Besides Grayson isn't even here."

"Yes I am." He said, popping in from around the corner. "I was in the bathroom."

"Anyway, you said you picked a date?" I asked, glancing at her quickly.

"Yeah, we can talk about it when you get done."

"I've got like two more questions." I said, bitting my thumb and readjusting myself in the chair.

"Okay." She said, pulling her phone out of her pocket and scrolling on that. A few moments later the doorbell bang and I sighed.

"Babe, that's probably the food, can you go get that please." He stood up and walked out of the room to get the food.

I clicked into the last question and groaned.

"This isn't in English." I muttered under my breath, moving close to the computer like that was actually going to do something. Grayson walked but into the room and handed me my drink.

I just clicked on an answer because I didn't understand what was happening. I turned into the test and closed out of the online server, turning in my seat to look at Ally and Grayson.

I reached over and grabbed the food bag from Grayson, getting my salad out before handing the bag back to him.

"So wedding date?" I asked, opening the lid and pouring the dressing over my salad.

"Yeah, it's August 8th." She said. I widened my eyes at her and grabbed my phone, just to make sure I knew what today's date was.

"It's February 10th now." I said taking a stress bite of my salad.

"Yes I'm aware of that." She said, scratching her arm. "But it's right after I'm done filming and right before we start the press for the movie, so we thought it would be perfect."

"So we have to plan a wedding, in 6 months, half of which you'll be filming." I said shoveling more salad in my mouth.

"Babe, maybe you should slow down." Grayson said, looking up from him phone where he was trying to promote today's video.

"It'll be fine. You and Ryland are going to be here to help me."

"Yeah but to even get a dress, you need to go shopping like, yesterday." I said, taking a sip of water.

"That's why we're going tomorrow." She shrugged.

"How'd you get an appointment so quickly?"

"Don't ask me, ask Ryland." She shrugged.