6

I haven't talked to my mom in a week. Usually I call her at least every other day but I just can't talk to either of them right now. But life goes on and just because I'm upset, doesn't mean I can't keep doing my everyday things.

"Hey guys. Welcome back to my car!" I said laughing. "Now I don't know exactly when in the next 15 weeks this video is going up but I'm sure I'll be in a crappy stressed out mood then too, so I'm just going to say that I've been in a crappy mood for the past few days and I felt like retail therapy would be a good idea. However, I do have an apartment, Jeep, and college to pay for so I can't exactly go down the melrose, so I thought, let's go thrift shopping."

"But I can't go with out the queen of thrifting. I guess I'll just have to bring a special guest along with me."

"Is that my cue to get in?" Emma asked, popping her head in through the window. I nodded. She jumped in through the window and situated herself in the seat.

"That was so extra." I said rolling my eyes. "you should have just used the door, it was unlocked."

"Where's the fun in that?" She asked. "Hi guys!" She said waving to the camera.

"Usually I don't go thrifting because it stresses me out how unorganized everything is, but I'm already stressed so it can't be any worse." I said shrugging and looking over my shoulder to back out of the parking lot.

"So what kind of looks are we going for today?" Emma asked, "like that's a good place to start in the search for good ass thrifts."

"I don't really shop for myself anymore. I've literally been in Grayson's sweatpants since June last year." I said, And then grimaced in the camera because I realized how wrong that sounded.

"To clarify, she means that she's been wearing nothing but his sweatpants." Emma explained.

"Thanks Em." I said reaching down to turn the radio on. "Oh you young ones do know nothing about this." I said turning the radio up louder.

"I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me. And the special way I feel when you hold me. We gone always be together baby that's what you told me. And I believe it
'Cause I ain't never had nobody do me like you."

"This song came out when I was 6 and it took me until I was 19 to finally learn that part. You don't even know how excited I was to finally get all of that." I said turning the radio back down so I wouldn't get copyrighted.

"Okay, so back to thrifting. We're buying you clothes, so start thinking about what you want."

"Vintage sweatpants? Is that a thing?" I asked, turning at the stoplight.

........

"I'm not buying leather pants." I said turning around and glaring at Emma for trying to throw a second pair in the shopping cart.

"I'm sure Grayson would appreciate them." She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't care. I'm not getting leather pants."

"Sorry bud, I tried." She said to the camera like she was actually talking to Grayson. I rolled my eyes and continued to sifting through the racks of sundresses.