41

The shoutouts go to ksteyer_16 and amnesiastyles thank you guys so so much for reading and commenting. I love y'all 💕

August 20th, 2020

I woke up from a nap on the couch to Ethan starring at me. I looked at him and glared.

"Can I help you Ethan?" I asked sitting up and stretching.

"I'm just trying to figure out why I can see when she kicks you." He said, looking scarred for life. "I was just sitting here, minding my business and all of a sudden I see the print of her foot going across your stomach. How is that possible?"

"You know," I said pausing. "I actually have no idea."

"Eww she's doing it again." He said, starring at me stomach again.

"I know. I can feel it." I said, laughing. "Where's Grayson?"

"Your mom needed help with something so he went over there."

"And he left you to babysit me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. He nodded and I sighed.

"Well can you go grab my laptop and blue notebook then? I've got to take a test." He nodded and got up to go get it.

I sighed and rubbed my stomach when little squish just kicked me. I really need to stop calling her little squish, she's not a little squish anymore. She's almost a whole ass human.

"Here you go." Ethan says, putting my stuff beside me on the couch.

"Thanks E."

"Are you hungry or anything?" He asked, standing in front of me.

"Umm, can you get me some water?" I asked looking up from logging in my computer at him.

He nodded and walked towards the kitchen. The first couple of days of having everyone trying to do everything for me, I tried to complain and do it myself, but after a while of not getting what I want, I just gave in and let everyone do stuff for me. But then again, when you think about it, don't I still win? Because I have everyone doing everything for me.

"Did Grayson say when he was going to be back?" I asked after Ethan handed my my water bottle.

"He should be back in like forty minutes." He said, looking at his watch.

I nodded. That gave me enough time to finish this test before he gets back.

"Are we still filming?" I asked, while also reading the first question.

"Yeah. If you still want to." Ethan said. "Can you name her Natasha?"

"Like Natasha Romanoff?" I asked, looking up at him before moving on to the next question. He nodded and I added it to my list before going back to my test.

"What about Francis?"

"Isn't that Emma's middle name?" I asked, while guessing on the third question.

"Oh right." He said.

"How's that going by the way?"

"What about the name Kalani?" I look at him and glared.

"Don't try to change the subject E."

"It's going fine I guess. Not any different than when you asked us last month. We went on like two dates, that's it."

"Is this how everyone felt waiting for me and Grayson to get together? Because I understand everything now." I mumbled, going back to my test.

"Back to names. I think you should name her Dawn."