33

*le next day*

I slept at the twins house last night and when I woke up, Grayson was gone. I checked Snapchat and of course he was in the gym at this ungodly hour. I sighed and got up out of his bed, walking into his bathroom to take a shower.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth, walking into his room with a hair brush so I could do my hair. Grayson was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at his phone.

"My grandparents are excited." He said turning his phone around to show me. "My grandma said she already started knitting her blankets."

"That's nice." I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking his phone and laying it beside him on the bed.

"I just wish my grandparents had the same reaction." I sighed, sitting on the floor and brushing my hair.

"They'll come around babe." He sighed. "You just have to give them time."

"I know. I just wish they would just talk to me at least."

"I know." He standing up and walking over to me. "I'll tell you what. I'm going to go take a shower and then we can go get breakfast and go shopping or something. How's the sound?"

I grabbed his hands so he could help me off the ground and smiled.

"Sounds like a plan to me."  He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I walked out of his room and towards the kitchen to get a glass of water to take my vitamins with. I was almost to the kitchen when I saw Emma standing there, looking at something intensely so she didn't notice me. I quickly backed out of the room and ran back to Grayson room.

"Grayson, Grayson, Grayson!" I yelled running into his bathroom.

"What? What's happening? Is something wrong with the baby?" He asked, popping his head out do the shower door with shampoo in his hair.

"No the baby's fine." I said.

"Oh." He said popping back into the shower. "Then why did you run in here?"

"Emma's in your kitchen." I said, sitting on the counter.

"Emma Emma?" He asked.

"No Emma Watson." I said rolling my eyes. "Yes Emma Emma."

"What's she doing here?" He asked, popping his head out of the shower again.

"You're guess is as good as mine." I said, picking at my finger nails.

"Well why don't you go ask her?" He said.

"Fine." I groaned, getting of the counter and walking towards the kitchen quietly.

Emma was still standing there but this time she had a coffee in her hand. She didn't notice me so I grabbed a cup, because I still needed to take my vitamins, and walked beside her to turn to sink on.

"Hey Emma." I said, taking a sip of the water so I could swallow the vitamins.

"Funny seeing you here this early." I said, raising my eyebrows at her.

"I-um. Hey Haley." She said, nearly dropping her coffee. "How's my symbolic niece this morning?"

"She's just wondering why her symbolic auntie Emma is in her daddy and Uncle Ethan's kitchen at 8am, not wearing anything but an oversized tee-shirt." I crossed my arms and looked at her.

"After you went to bed last night me and Ethan just stayed up talking and I fell asleep." She said, taking another sip of her coffee.

"Sure. That's what happened." I said nodding sarcastically.