She didn't respond. She just nodded. Whatever got her out of these chains, she would have to play along.

He walked up to her and released the bonds. She rubbed at the marks on her wrist and watched him as he held out his gloved hand to her. She took it and he helped her stand out of the bed.

"You will sleep in your new quarters tonight. I had my men rebuild you a new room just like the last one that got destroyed."

"Then no more chains right?" She asked hopefully.

"For now. Since you behaved decently the past week, we will resume training again. I have a couple of hours to spare before my meeting."

She was actually glad she was going to train again. She has been stuck in restraints all week and would only exit Kylo's quarters for a few hours a day. Supervised of course. And none of these hours included training. She thought she was going to be stuck in the chains for much longer than a week.

On the way to the training room, Kylo kept his eyes constantly on her back. He always kept two feet behind her. Like he was ready to act if she tried to bolt. Which gave Rey a little satisfaction knowing she kept the Supreme Leader on edge all the time.

When they finally reached the training room Rey was dumbfounded. The whole training room had been sealed with cement walls. There were no exposed piping and all the weapons on the back wall had been bolted behind a thick glass case. There were about half a dozen Stormtroopers within the room, posted in each corner and of course four of them were guarding the elevator door. For the love of -

"Really?" Rey questioned. Her tone filled with annoyance as she motioned to the room.

Ignoring her, Kylo made his way to the back of the room removing his helmet as he went. Setting it on the table, he turned to her.

"Let's begin, this time no weapons."

"No weapons?" Rey questioned.

"I don't think I could trust you with it. Seeing as you would probably try to cut my men down on your way to the exit."

"I had told before, it was just a distraction."

"Well no more distractions."

Kylo moved towards Rey and without warning threw a punch at her. She instantly raised her arm to block and jumped out of Kylo's reach. It was strict muscle memory that she blocked that, or else she was sure she would have been knocked out.

Prowling around her Kylo feigned punches forcing Rey to dodge and keep moving. It was all she could do to move away and look for an opening, which she found when he feigned another hit. Rey ducked and shot her arm out grabbing hold of Kylo's wrist and turning it, causing him to shift away from her. She threw a hard punch at his face. He turned his head quickly, her knuckles grazing his cheek before he pushed her away causing her to stumble back.

The action only made him come at her full force and shoved her down before moving behind her. Rey bolted off the ground and turned just dodging the punch Kylo had aimed at her. She stumbled back losing her footing and falling down. Kylo grabbed hold of her leg and dragged her to him. Without thinking Rey kicked out with her other leg and was satisfied with the grunt that escaped Kylo's lips. Releasing her Rey scrambled to her feet trying to get her bearings. His laugh reverberated throughout the room.

It's a damn game to him, all of this.

Her body was becoming hot with rage. Furious, Rey ran towards him, throwing a hard right hook. Kylo stepped out of the way and rounded on her using her momentum to propel her forward. What he did not expect was Rey dropping down and grabbing hold of his arm and yanking him down with her before she straddled him and threw punch after punch.