Part 16 new hatred

It's 5 am in the morning. All the guys went down tired and exhausted.

Jimin-"w-why did we have to wake up so early for this stupid flight"-tired voice

He barely had his eyes open.

J hope-"this is not when we're suppose to be awake."

Jungkook then slowly went down stairs.

Jungkook-"are you Guys ready?"

Bts-"yes."
They said in a sleepy tone

Then they walked out side. Looking back at the house.

Jin-"ahh I'll miss cooking here"

Jimin-"I'll miss my school, my friends and my position"

J hope-"I'll miss eating hamburgers and sprite in this house, I even had my own stash."

Yoongi-"I'll miss sleeping here"

Rm-"I'll miss the things I broke...like my favourite flower pot"

Jungkook didn't say anything but he kept looking straight not looking back. He just thought about Japan and about you. He was scared to lose you but he had to do it.

Taehyung. Well he's actually resting still. He's going to stay in the house for another week and then leave to Japan. (Important fact)

The maids are going to help him until he recovers.

While You in the hospital
You were strong it's been 2-3 days now. But you got back from the coma. (I mean you just got strangled)

You woke up to only darkness.

"Hello?"

And in the corner there was a man.

??-"hello, y/n"

"Who are you?!"

???-"I just want to talk."

"Well I don't like talking, sorry mr "

???-"ahh I see, my names D.O"

"Fuck off."

D.O-"so I'm guessing you know why I'm here?"

Well if you don't know D.O is from exo where kai was and you defeated him. So now he came back to you.

" I don't care if I have to kill you too"

D.O-"woah calm down baby girl, I just wanted to talk"

"Never call me that"-stern voice
You glared at him

D.O-"well I wanted to tell you that Jungkook is going to die soon."

"What?"

D.O-"you see you know the day he brought you here, he was sad about leaving you but he had too."

"What do you mean leave me?"

D.O-"he ditched you"

"What?!"

D.O-"and you know what else...he left on a plane. With a new girl" -smirking (obviously a lie) -but you don't see it as a lie.

"How can I trust you?"

D.O-"here"
He gave you a picture of him at a mansion with a girl.

D.O-"he also told me he was just using you haha poor you."

This little fucker did he just love me for my body that little shit is fucked up. And to think I actually liked his ass. And he already got a new hoe how funny.
You are dead to me jeon Jungkook I swear you are going to be fucking dead when I see you. I'll destroy you, like you fucking LEFT ME!

"So he ditched me here and just left me huh?"

D.O-"well y/n or should I say black rose . Want to join me? In destroying him?"

"No."

D.O-"oh why not?"-he seems surprised

"I'm going to do it my way not from you."

"Now leave thanks for the information"

D.O-"okay what ever you say baby girl I'll see you soon" -winked

Disgusting.
I hate you for liking you, I feel like crying but that's not gonna happen.

From this day on I'll get you Jungkook. Not anyone else, I'll destroy everything you love and own. You broke me now I'm going to break you. That's how I play, now I need to get out of the dumb hospital.

You looked to the right and actually saw a box
(To y/n)

Oh fuck this. You opened it and saw a ring. It said jk on it.

"Well well well, is this the ring you give to every bitch you meet Jungkook?"

You threw it on the ground and got up.

"I hate you. Jeon. Jungkook. I want you to feel everything I did from the moment I heard about you getting a new bitch, you broke me and now it's my turn."

I hope your happy. Cause I'm not.
To be continued

Author-
Ooohhh new spicy drama love that . Hope I made this chapter a little longer. I'm sorry for being a bad author ╮( ̄▽ ̄"")╭