Part 1 : the fight

Judge-"it's a girl! And who are you to fight black rose?"

???-"ha I'm Lisa (or anyone you want) I'm stronger than her she's weak"-aggressive tone

(Please remember I love blackpink and Lisa so this is just a person I thought of okay now back to the story)

"Hmm honey don't be so rude, I'm so sad"- cold tone

Judge-"NOW LETS SEE THE BETS"

???-"I bet 200 on black rose!"
???-"I bet 100 on Lisa! She seems stronger black rose seems weak"-smirk

???-"watch out buddy you're gonna lose you don't know how strong she is"

Jimin POV

Well here's a little description for jimin
Park jimin
Age 19
College 
Height 5'8
Secret mafia
(works for the one and only jeon Jungkook)

Why does she look so familiar? (You) nah it's fine let's have some fun...it's my first time here since one of my members said it was entertaining and wanted me to come along? But I thought it'll be boys not some girls haha they're gonna be so weak. Nothing interesting.

(Btw the member is taehyung/ V)

V-"I bet 1000 on black rose"

"Yo that's a thousand dollars what you doing, she looks weak as f*ck are you okay tae?"

V-"oh shut up just watch"

Y/n POV

And here come another b*tch who thinks they could beat me. Well the same dude keeps betting a lot of money on me he's seems to be my biggest fan haha. Don't want to meet him since he's in a mafia or gang though. Well whatever let's just get this fight over with.

Lisa starts by trying to kick me and punch me of course I dodge...and with one swift move I hit her right in the stomach.

And bam she goes down I win...or not?
She gets back up
"Just go down I don't want to hurt you"

Lisa-"oOh sHut U..p"
She got up and tried to head lock me, jokes on her I already hit her legs and she fell again...

"Should've listened to me in the first place missy"

Lisa-"t-this iS No-t oVer"
She gets up once AGAIN and tries very hard to kick me and punch me and then she finally hit me...on the shoulder...

"Okay fine is this how you want to play?, let's play!"

I shove her down to the ring slam her right in the head to the ground and bam...she's unconscious

Judge-"1 2 3!! And once again black rose wins!"

You look at the judge
"Give me my money"

Judge-"calm down black rose, here"
*gives money*

With that I leave to go where? To my hideout where I usually go right after since I don't even want to see my parents.

Jimin POV

"What the f*ck was that?"

V-"I told you it's a fight?"

"But that girl in all black just left right after she knocked someone the f*ck out"

V-"yeah? So what about it?, and remember when you said she was weak now what do you think?"
*smirk*

"Okay fine she's strong but who is she?"

V-"we have no idea she hides her face so we don't know"

"I wanna know her?"

V-"hah good luck with that I already tried and didn't work out well"

"Interesting?,lets invite everyone next time especially Jungkook he'll like to see this, I think that black rose would interest him"

Y/n POV
"And finally we're here! I can rest! Damm they got me a lot of money this time...hmm 2000$ not bad I can use this for now."

"But now is time to rest until tomorrow good night world see you tomorrow"

To be continued