Part 9 greetings?

You got up and jumped on him with a gigantic hug

"Why did you leave me...I was struggling without you."
-weak tone

Jungkook-"i-I'm sorry shh it's okay I'm here now I won't let you leave me. I'll stay here. With you"

Author
(Okay so quick message I won't update until about next week since I'll be going on a trip :) )

"So you're here living as a mafia now? Why did you leave me"

Jungkook-"my parents had another job my dad was one of the strongest mafias and he needed to get a heir of his mafia so he choose me one of his sons"

"You have other siblings before I thought you had none?"

Jungkook-"well not really the people you met down stairs last time, we're his students but we're a whole family. If that makes sense?"

"Haha you're a weird family"

Jungkook-"sh*t up"

"O-okay..."

Jungkook-"hey I'm sorry. Didn't mean to just don't say anything about them they took care of me when I was training to become the next heir"

"Oh okay? But why is jimin in this mafia world I though he was just rich?"

Jungkook-"huh him? Well actually he wasn't born in a rich family he was adopted at a young age. And he hated the rich and stuff so he turned to find out his real family and found my dad"

"That's why? Huh that's a bit strange"

Jungkook-"hmm anyways enough about me how about you? I missed you."

"Me too kookie. But um you see?"

Jungkook-"yeah?"

"At home is still a mess ha. I get money from fighting and umm I am the student council president? Is that enough for you?"

Jungkook-"W-Wait? You fight for money?"

"Hey I needed money somehow"

Jungkook-"ahh...I see but how much?"

"Hmm depends on the people their it's a place where mafia and gangs hang out to watch it's mostly girls who fight and bid money. I know crazy"

Jungkook-"are you the girl taehyung always talks about ? Black rose or something"

"So he talks about me huh? Well you see I mean yeah kinda?"

Jungkook-"since when did you fight?"

"Umm I learned it while you were away"

Jungkook-"did you ever get hurt?"

"Yeah?"

Jungkook-"are you sure? Do you still fight now?"

"Calm down haha I'm fine don't worry about me I've been living alone most of my life and I've learned to take care of myself."

Jungkook-"oh okay I just-feel bad." -sad tone

"Hey don't it's fine!"

Jungkook-"Okay, if you say so. But come on let me show you to everyone"

"Do you think it's a good idea I did kinda like hurt everyone in your mafia team?"

Jungkook-"they're fine. Maybe just their ego is hurt haha"

"Ha don't say that they'll be sad"

-you went down stairs with Jungkook

Jungkook-"guys come down here!"

They all slowly came down one by one

Jungkook-"guys? Umm..here is a girl? She's my childhood friend her names y/n"

Taehyung-"BLACK ROSE!!"

"Oh hi? Taehyung?"

Jimin-"So you were the person the whole time y/n?"

"Umm surprise?"

Jungkook-"Okay okay settle down introduce yourself"

J hope-" you know me? Hi I'm j hope your angel your hope!"

???-"I'm jin nice to meet you in basically their mom ha"

"Nice to meet you jin"

???-"hey I'm rm also known as second in command around here"

"Oh okay?"

???-"hi names suga"

"Hmm Interesting introduction"

Jungkook-"don't mind him he's always like that haha"

"Guess it's my turn? Well my names y/n also known as black rose. Nice to meet you all. Hope we get along"

To be continued