CHAPTER 12

lalisa's most dreaded day came. she was not allowed to leave her room until the war ends. maids bring food up to her room which she does not even spare a glance at.

she was too worried to even eat.

jeongguk on the other heand felt the sorrow and grief that surrounds the girl's heart. it pained him but felt even more motivated to win.

they are finally at the forest with tons of wolves with them face to face with tons of vampires and witches.

jeongguk's eyes scanned around but the orange head was nowhere to be found. he let out a low growl, finding it frustrating that they probably kept her away from his reach.

that was when the fight started, jeongguk coming face to face with lalisa's mother who looked mad at him.

lalisa felt his struggles that made her stand up even though she was weak from not eating. she continuously slammed her hands against the wall, screaming to let her out, desprate to meet her love.

half an hour past and the war was still on going and lalisa is currently leaning against her door crying as she felt how paiful the scars jeongguk gained from her mother.

suddenly, she heard the door unlocking making her stand up immediately even though it made her dizzey.

she saw namjoon and yoongi once the door. "yoongi oppa! namjoon oppa!" she exclaimed weakly and hugged both of them.

"lalisa... you have grown thin." namjoon said worriedly.

"i'm okay," she smiled.

not until it vanished, she something on her chest. "no." she whispered as tears streamed down her cheeks once more.

yoongi was about to ask her why when she vanished making them run after for they knew that the only place she will run to was the battlefield.

on the other hand, jeongguk could not say anything for lalisa's mother stuck her hand in his chest. he couldn't breath and felt blood slowly oozing out of the hand size wound on his chest.

"she hates me now. all because of a wretched creature like you." she spat and took his heart out.

his sight was slowly fading, he felt numb and he could wish for was lalisa to hold him one last tim or even just to see her.

and he did. she was standing there, crying asshe ran to him. he felt her cold hands cup his cheeks making him smile and die in peace as a lone tear escaped his eye.

"no. jeongguk, please, wake up." she cried as she continued to caress and tap his cheek.

she unaware of her surroundings, not realising that the fight had stop and all of them.

"how could you?" she asked, directing it to her mother who was behind her.

"how could you?!" she yelled and screamed in pain and agony for losing her love.

strong wind suddenly touched their skin, they could hear the waves of the ocean crashing on the rocks wildly. suddenly, the ground started shaking.

lalusa was getting out of control causing her to control the elements to go wild. the blue fire started to appear from the ground.

the witches recognised it immediately for it was from the gates of hell and only the greatest can weild it.

the blue fire surrounded them, pushing her mother out, scared that she will burn to ashes.

as the fire grew, her orange hair slowly turn to ash grey as if the fire in her is slowly turning into ashes.

namjoon and yoongi later then came, watching as lisa took a hold of a silver stake which burned her skin. she was still crying, holding jeongguk's body close to her.

"lalisa!" her mother screamed as she stabbed herself with the stake to the heart.

"i love you." she whispered to the lifeless wolf.

the fire disappeared, the ground stopped shaking, gone was the strong wind, and they can no longer hear the waves crashing. she was dead, with jeongguk in her arms.

ending the war between the vampires, witches and werewolves.

none of them did not know how to erase the heart breaking scene of the greatest witch and the greatest alpha.