CHAPTER 01

the moon lit up the dark sky along with the twinkling stars. such a beautiful sight to see for those who are up late at night, finding it hard to sleep.

a young witch with fire orange hair walked through the forest with only her night gown and cloak to keep her warm.

she looked back and noticed how far she had gone from the village she lives in. as the next leader of their coven, her mother doesn't tolerate her actions but no lecturing can keep her from taking walks at the middle of the night.

she had spent her whole childhood training to be the person everyone believes she will be. the greatest witch of all.

to do so, she had to forget about making friends and going out on adventures. because to be the best means she had to be kept inside the manor with different kinds of books shoved on her face to memorise.

teachers coming and leaving every hour, filling her brain with too much information that her brain could not keep up. but she has to.

she had just gone through the final training in which she passed effortlessly. but you couldn't deny the exhaustion for you will clearly see it.

she had used so much magic power that bruises started to form on her arms and legs. but she did not care. she had gotten used to it that she felt numb to the bruises.

she was quietly gazing up at the sky, admiring the stars when she heard a faint sound. she immediately took form of a fox that is in the color of her hair and has the color of her eyes, blood red.

knowing that no one will easily through her form, she made her way further in the forest she had grown into since finding herbs is a part of her training for brewing potions and elixirs.

but not until a gorgeous grey wolf appeared before her, staring through her blood red eyes with its golden ones. he was breathtaking. but she had to leave immediately, for her father wouldn't be happy when he finds out that she had encountered a wolf.

as a young vampire witch hybrid, many expects alot from her. though, she wouldn't even hurt a fly if no one forced her to do so.

so she did what she is best at. she ran.