CHAPTER 09

lalisa is again, inside yoongi's study. but this time, namjoon was with them. the older vampire is currently processing everything lalisa told him because namjoon told her that she was being unfair with yoongi.

lalisa told them everything, shocking even namjoon because all he knew was that she made a healing potion for a werewolf. he didn't know that she was actually friends with one.

"i understand that you are friends with him but for you to do something that will risk your image for a new friend that you don't know that much, that is something else." namjoon told her, after a moment of silence.

"are you perhaps inlove with him?" yoongi asked her.

that made lalisa stop. she stared off to space realising that she may be getting attached to the boy and is having feeling for him.

she thought of how jeongguk would smile at her. how he would stare at her, his eyes sparkling with adoration. how he comforts her and makes her feel at home whenever he would let her rest on his chest with his arms around her.

no. she is attached to the boy. she has feelings for him.

and she would not know what to do if he disappears.

"yoongi oppa, namjoon oppa, i need to go." she told them, her eyes screaming her answer to yoongi's question.

"her father and mother, their reaction could cause chaos." namjoon sighed and sat on the wooden chair.

"why do you say so?" yoongi asked as he busied himself with the papers scattered on his desk, trying to hide his anxiousness behind a blank expression.

"no one would want the count mad. nor the witch whose rage is like no other, yoongi. you know that." namjoon says seriously.

yoongi sighed, slumping down his chair, his facade changing and is replaced with a worried expression.

"i am worried for that werewolf and lalisa if ever they find out. especially now that lalisa would surely not want to be a part of the war." yoongi's face falls.

"let us hope for the best. but are you not worried of the alpha's reaction?" namjoon asked.

"i have been friends with jongkook for years and all i can say is that he is far more of an understanding parent than lalisa's parents combined. he lets his son do what makes him happy." yoongi assures him making namjoon sigh in relief.