CHAPTER 11

lalisa was still crying once they reached her father's manor. she just let her mother pull her towards her room, and throw her inside. you can very well see the rage in her eyes.

"you are to be the future of both the coven and the vampires yet you choose to stain your image right before you reign?!" she yelled.

"i did not raise you to disobey the rules, child! nor did i raise you to fall for such filthy creature!" she screamed.

"you do not understand mother!" she yelled back as she stood up.

"what was i doing when i could have been having fun with other children? i was inside the study as teachers you think are the best fill me with information i could never keep up with but forced myself to because i wanted to empress you!

"when i met her, the person who made me feel like i was not alone when you and father separated, you did all you can to separate me from her and you succeeded!

"where were you and father when me, your daughter felt like she was alone, like she was not loved?! you two are out there! proving to be the best out of two kinds forgetting that iwas here, left alone in the dark as people expect me to be just like the two of you or if not, better?!

"mother, do you know how hard that was for me? that ever since i was a child, an identity i knew i never wanted is forcefully being shoved down my throat?!

"given a standard so high by many, i felt insecure that i would never reach and instead of you pushing me forward, you dragged me down with you words.

"and now, you are still doing it by separating from someone who made me feel everything i have never felt before.

"was it ever a mother's job to take everything away from their children?" she cried.

her mother did not speak. instead, she turned to leaved not forgetting to lock the door from the outside.

"you are never to see that boy again." her mother said spitefully and left.

lalisa was crying as she sat on the floor, hugging her legs to her chest.