CHAPTER 07

"i find it really odd to see you here, raiding my shelves of rare ingredients when you have a whole room of it back in your mother's manor." a warlock named namjoon told her as he took a bite from the apple.

"i would not dare risk myself being interrogated like a criminal back in the manor." lalisa told him. "besides, i will find them again for you." she grinned.

namjoon sighed, remembering how lalisa helped him by finding all the rarest ingredients for him. "fine.".

lalisa then heated up the cauldron, putting in the ingredients one after another while continuously stirring and whispering a spell.

once she was done, she took a small charm vessel, filling it with just the right amount. "who are you even making the healing potion for? not to mention, one that is to be made with rare ingredients and full concentration." namjoon asked her.

"a wolf." she mumbled, knowing that she could never lie to him.

he is also someone that became brother after meeting him through yoongi. "lalisa! your mother will be enraged! let us not even talk about your father!" namjoon exclaimed.

lalisa sighed and wore the necklace that holds the vessel. "he makes me feel comfortable and safe. like i could breathe. like you and yoongi oppa but in a different way." she told him.

namjoon sighed and filled vials and glass bottles with the extra healing potion that lalisa made. "i do not have the rights to tell you what to do. but be careful. you know how your parents can be." he told her.

"i know," she told him. "that is why i need you to shut your mouth." lalisa smiled sweetly.

namjoon was shocked. "i am older than you!"

lalisa just laughed and left namjoon in his little house. namjoon lived in the middle of the two villages. nearer the vampires actually. that made it easier for her to walk back to her father's manor.

she just hopes that jeongguk will trust her in this.