Hey!!!!

Hey guys, author-nim here!!!

If you haven't read MAFIA SISTER BOOK 1, I suggest you do that. I will give a summary here but it may create some confusions, so it's better to read the first book before reading this.

The trailer for book 1 and 2 will be found here:-

So here's a summary:-
*Kim Silnae and Kim Taehyung are brother and sister, children of one the biggest mafias in Asia, Black Hybrid.

*There's a character sketch in book one, so I'm not introducing everyone here, but the people you have to know are:-
• Bangtan (Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin)
•Mingwan (The cousin of the Kim siblings who will be appearing a lot in the story)
• Mr and Mrs. Kim. (Taehyung's and Silnae's parents)
•And the others will be appearing later.

*Jimin has a little crush on Silnae, Silnae has the same back.

*Taehyung went on a business trip to Japan to his father, but his plane crashed on the way and there were no sighting of any survivors yet.

*On hearing the news, Silnae in her rage took her brother's car for a drive even though she's not old enough to drive, and the car crashed on the way.

*Someone found her and took her to the hospital, where she fell in a coma for one month.

*Then when she finally woke up, the doctor delivered the unfortunate news to them that she had gotten amnesia.

That was the ending to BOOK 1.
Now the rest Is from here.

And also, this book will have a lot of swearing and cursings. So those who find it offensive, don't have to read it. If those who don't read just wanna know what happened in this book, I can give a small summary at the end of it.

Hope you'll enjoy the book! Don't forget to vote and comment

Saranghae 💜💜💜
- MysteryStylus (MS)