MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT

Start from the beginning

Sighing hard,
Mina: "Geu-rae. Lets meet at the Meriken park then. Its just 8 to 10 minutes far from Sannomiya."

Jeong: "Okay. Joa-h." sighing and smiling happily "go-ma-weo Mina. Jinjja go-ma-weo. See you there soon."

Mina: "Gwenchana.. But will you guys be able to hire a car."

Jeong: "Don't worry about that. We already have one booked for the full trip."

Mina: "Wahh!! Jinjja! you guys..Unbelievable."
Sighing in disbelief

Jeongyeon unnie, hanging up the call, looked at us excitedly and smiling happily,
"She agreed finally! Girls, she agreed to meet us. Let's go!!!"

Looking at her, Jihyo unnie and me, started smiling back at each other with a big relief. Finally we were about to meet her soon.

Few seconds ago, I was heartbroken thinking we should head back, she would never accept my request. All that we have planned for was useless.

But now as she agreed to meet me, I was bursting in happiness and excitement. But also with that excitement, a huge part of me was dying in nervousness at the same time. I kept thinking, How should I greet her after such a long gap? What would I say? How would I face her after hurting her so many times? It was definitely a nervewrecking moment.

Finally after an hour and a few minutes of bus ride, we reached at kobe sannomiya. And as we reached there, the level of both excitement and nervousness increased more and more.

The car, as expected was already waiting for us in the station. Shifting our luggages, we happilly rode the car and went towards the Meriken park.

According to the 3 to 4 hours of journey from seoul to kobe, as for now, we all should have been tired and weak. But I was still so fresh and awake. The flowing excitement of meeting with mina, and this adventurous trip done all by ourselves boosted my energy even more. Everything seemed exciting and an memorable experience.

Reaching the park finally after few minutes of ride, Jeongyeon unnie dialled Mina's number to ask where she was, and the other responded she was already in the park waiting for us. As she said she was already in the park, I started getting more nervous and my heart pounding at the fastest rate. Looking at my condition, Jihyo unnie held my hands and kept comforting me. And somehow with my shaking legs,we entered the park together.

As we were inside the park, It was already 5:30pm. And the view of the park was looking so bautiful and breathtaking with that evening light, that for a second, I totally forgot why was I even there. I was just lost in the beauty of that place, enjoying every second, when suddenly Jeongyeon unnie pushed me.

" Yah! won't you go ahead. she's been waiting for minutes."

"Ahhhh..Ne ne.. I will."
Nodding I nervously moved ahead, but then I remembered something and I turned back
"What about you two?"

Jeong: "Don't you see this wide, beautiful place? We can spend hours just looking around and enjoying the view. Right Jihyo?"

Jihyo: "Yes ofcourse. You just go and fix you love. We will be waiting here patiently."

I just nodded and smiled while they gave me their motherly smile and wished me luck. Gaining the strength from them, I moved ahead to find Mina. I had no idea where I would find her in this big, wide park. So I thought I should better call her. But again I couldn't bring up the courage to call her, after the way she hung up my phone. So I just decided to search silently, and was gawking her among the crowd of all that unknown people in this evening light.