SHE HOLDS MY HAND FOR THE FIRST TIME

Chaeyoung's pov

While I was sleeping, I felt someone slightly pushing and poking me. As I was still so sleepy, I couldn't open my eyes. Feeling irritated with the continuous poking, I just yelled with my closed eyes.
"Yahh! Somi stop poking me. I'm waking up now."

"Somi isn't here."

"What?" Feeling shocked, I sat up in my bed, hearing a different voice that didn't belong to my friend. With a confused face, as I looked up at the speaker, I realised, 'Oh shit, what a fool I am. Pabo.'🤦
Getting my senses back, I quickly apologized,

"Ohh mi- mianhae Dahyun unnie. I thought I was still with Somi."

Dahyun: "It's fine."
  Giving a big smile she continued, "I know you miss her. Now come on. Time for breakfast."

Chaeyoung: "Ne. You go ahead. I'll be down soon."

As unnie went down, I hit my idiot head hard for my foolish behaviour. How did I forget I was in Minor now?

Embarrassed, as I fully came back to my senses, all the memories of last night came flashing back. I was depressed again. My mood soon changed from bad to worse. Seems like I will be alone today. I was already missing Somi even though she eats up my brain but still, I love her. She's my best friend.

After washing up, I went down to the kitchen of the dorm, dragging myself like a dead body walking. Yeah, Minors had to cook for themselves, unlike the Majors. Minors didn't have their canteen. Making our life tougher, was to boost us to work harder.

Anyways as I was dragging myself down,

Momo: "Hey! What's up with you? You seem like a zombie straight coming out from a movie."

Dahyun- "Yeah, I agree. But a cute zombie."
And they laughed at me

Momo- "Didn't you sleep well?"

Dahyun- "She's still depressed unnie."

Momo- "Ohh is it? Well, get over it and Come down soon. Breakfast is ready."

Chaeyoung- "Ne unnieee~~."
I replied like I was already dead, walking like a sloth.

While walking down, I noticed, Dahyun Unnie whispering something in Momo unnie's ear. Soon Momo Unnie shook her head in approval. But then, suddenly I saw both the Unnies running towards me.

"Wae? what's wrong?"
I yelled, confused, as I saw them coming forward. Until I could realise, what's going on, both were already upon me, hugging me tight from both sides trying to kiss me in every way they could.
I shouted
"Ahh.. okay. okay. I'm fine..ahh..m fine now. Please don't. Stop. Please."

They both laughed at me, giving high five to each other. While I made that yucky irritated face, but then started laughing along with them. Their way to cheer me up was weird yet fun.

Seeing them I realised that, it seems I won't be alone this week. I got these two crazy heads with me, so I'll be able to survive this week somehow. I gave a 'happy' smile to both of them for trying to cheer me up.

I was glad thinking, Even though the SIXTEEN show was a hardcore competition show, the girls were all friendly and good to each other. Never fought nor bitched against each other. Even supported each other, might be because we knew well, how much each of us were suffering.