MISSION LEZZ LAYOUT

Mina's pov

I was shocked and taken aback as I heard her voice. It was so unexpected and surprising, that unable to handle the conversation, I just decided to hang up call before she could speak any thing further.

I knew it was rude. But I wasn't mentally ready yet to talk with her. And I never ever expected Chaeyoung would ever be with Jeongyeon unnie at first, and that too in a trip to my hometown. It was really hard for me to digest and process through the truth, when again my phone started ringing. I nervously looked at it and as expected it was from Jeongyeon unnie.

I was having a nervous breakdown and an ongoing battle whether should I or should I not pick up the call. But then I realised that, ofcourse if they are really in my hometown than, how could I even dare to ignore them. It's will be a rude and shameful behaviour.

So unable to ignore the fact, I decided to pick up the call with my nervous heart.
"Yeoboseoyo!"

Chaeyoung's pov

As she hung up the call, I was surprised and disappointed with the way she reacted. She hung up the call, as soon as she realised it was me. I felt offended and it broke my heart. Even though I knew she hates me, but still hanging up the call that way, felt rude and heartbreaking. Being rejected like that, I thought it would be better to just return back to Korea. As her accepting me back almost seemed impossible. So making up my mind, I said,

"Unnie let's return back to Korea."

Both Unnies looked at me surprised,

Jihyo: "Ehh? Wae? Suddenly? What happened with your phone call?"

Chaeng: "She hung up the call. She really hates me Unnie."

I said with my utmost disappointed face, when suddenly Jeongyeon unnie snatched the phone away from my hand and yelled back,

"Stop being such a loser Son Chaeyoung . And I know she doesn't hate you. Let me talk to her again."

We both were shocked seeing her sudden outburst. Might be she was feeling frustrated with my giving up attitude, but still speaking in such a loud voice in a public bus and also calling out my name so clearly was dangerous. What if someone notices us? Feeling the 'could have been a dangerous moment' Jihyo Unnie punches Jeongyeon unnie in her shoulder, whispering her to calm down before anyone notices us.

Sighing heavily and calming back herself she continues,
"I'm sorry. Just don't say the word 'going back' again. We didn't come all the way just to be back without trying. Let me call her once again okay. I'll talk this out."

Ring~~ Ring~~

Mina: "Yeoboseoyo!"

Jeong: "Mina-ya! Are you really going to ignore us like this?"
I could hear the stuffed frustration and anger in her voice

Mina: "............."

Jeong: "Aren't you going to say anything. We came all the way to your hometown just to meet you and.."

Mina: "Mi- mianhae unnie. It's just... everything's so sudden that..."

Jeong: "Arraseo.. I agree and We are sorry for that. It's just that this thing couldn't wait. I really need you to come and meet with Chaeyoung once. Just once."

Mina: ".................But Unnie..."

Jeong: "Mina, please. I request you, Just once. Jinjja, After that we won't bother you anymore."