DRUNKEN SOULS

Being silent for only few seconds, unable to contain her excitement, Jihyo questions again,

"So what happened there?"

Chaeng: "Just like everyday, we fought, I cried, she was drunk and she fell asleep."

As Jihyo expected more drama and romance, not satisfied with chaeng's answer, she questions back,
"Really?? Only this much?"

Chaeng: "Yeah. What else did you expect?"

Jihyo: "I mean what happens in movies, like you fight and then you make up and then you have that makeup sex."

Chaeng: "Yahh!! unnie!!"
Hitting at her shoulder she yells back. "Whats wrong with you tonight?"

Jihyo: "What?? I am just asking?"

Chaeng: "Okay! Nothing happened. Nothing."

Jihyo: "Ahh I'm disappointed."
Jihyo looks down sadly in the floor. Seeing her expression Chaeyoung smiles and continues,
" Expect one thing.."

And on hops back the excited Jihyo with her big wide eyes,
"What? What happened?"

Chaeng: "She said she still loves me."

Jihyo: "Wah jinjja?? Then why didn't you two make up?"

Chaeng: "Well the sad thing is that she said all these in her sleep."

Jihyo: "Wah.. what the hell? AHH.. it's so frustrating. Why are you playing with my heart?"

Chaeng: "Well she's the one playing with my heart. She rejects me but then suddenly kisses me and then says she loves me in her sleep. I am seriously going crazy."

Jihyo: "I am sorry. It might have been tough for you."

Chaeng: "Its fine. I just need to stay strong and make everything right again. Like the way it was before."

Jihyo: "What are you planning to do?"

Chaeng: "I don't know."
Chaeng looks at her smiling

Jihyo: "Well if you need a wingman, I will be here okay and ofcourse your love frenemy Jeongyeon will be there too."

Chuckling at her statement, she replies,
"She isn't my an enemy anymore Unnie. I am starting to like her. She is indeed a nice person."

Jihyo: "Okay.. I am happy to hear that."
Smiling widely, she pats her back, "lets go to sleep now. Or else we might end up looking like zombies in the morning."

Laughing at jokes, Chaeyoung nods her head, and bidding each other goodbyes, both walks away in different directions.

Meanwhile

Tzuyu was putting Sana in her bed, when suddenly she feels her waist being grabbed. Being startled as she was about to say something, she gets interrupted by Sana,

"Ahh Tzuyu-ah..neomu Gwiyeowo. You carried me all the way up here?"

Tzuyu: "Ne unnie."
Tzuyu blushes as she feels Sana's touch on her waist.

Sana: "Gomawoyo Tzuyu-ah."
Saying that sana tries to lift up herself, pouting her lips trying to kiss Tzuyu, when suddenly her body gives up and she falls back down again into a deep sleep.