After ISAC- recovery

The girls gets back in the dorm after ending the ISAC event. Even though chaeyoung won the race, none could celebrate the victory, nor she,herself could celebrate it because everyone was worried for Mina's feelings. They were mostly focused on cheering Mina back. It was very well known by all the members that how hard she worked. And after working so hard if you don't get the justice it's surely painful.

The members starts making random jokes, teasing each other trying to lighten the mood. While Jeongyeon, who was sitting beside Mina all this time hugging her, also tries her best to make Mina smile.  In the midst of all these, Momo suddenly proposes for Mina's favourite pizza and ofcourse ketchup along with it. All the girls agree to it right away, while chaeyoung, who was still drowning in her guilt decides to just leave the room. As Jeongyeon notices chaeyoung leaving the room, she decides to follow her back.

Jeongyeon quickly heads towards chaeyoung's room, and as she reaches there, she finds the door still open. Chaeyoung, who heard the footsteps behind her, turns back and finds Jeongyeon standing behind,
"unnie please, I am not in mood to talk."

Jeongyeon: "You know what you did right?"

Chaeyoung: "wahh!! Did you just come here to blame me again?"

Jeongyeon: "Chaeyoung-ah! Since when have you become so disrespectful?"

Chaeyoung: "Since the day you became my competition."

Jeongyeon: "Competition for what? What the hell are you talking about?"

Chaeyoung: "huh..!! Still being naive huh? Nice. well, I don't wanna talk so you may leave now."

Jeongyeon: "Yahh! Son chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung: "Son chaeyoung what? I said I don't want to talk means I don't want to. So can you stop invading my privacy please?"

Jeongyeon: "Wahh jinjja! You surely have grown into a mannerless kid."

Being frustrated Jeongyeon just leaves the kid alone and walks back to where the girls were present.
Mina: "Unnie come, have a sit."

Jeongyeon smiles and sits back beside Mina.
Jeongyeon: "Wheres Jihyo?"

Mina: "There. why?"

Jeongyeon quickly taps on Jihyo's shoulder
Jeongyeon: "Jihyo-ya!"

Jihyo: "Ooo"

Jeongyeon: "Ahh I need to talk to you."

Jihyo: "What now?"

Jeongyeon: "yeah its kind of important."

Mina: "Wae? Is something wrong?"

Jeongyeon: "Nothing that you need to know."

Mina: "Aishhh... jinjja."

Jihyo: "Okay lets go. Better be important."

Jeongyeon: "Just come."

And Jeongyeon just walks off dragging Jihyo with her,

Nayeon: " where did they go?"

Mina: "No idea."

Meanwhile

Jihyo: " yahh can you walk a little slower? Don't forget that you are dragging me along."