Chapter 35

Who the fuck did she honestly think she was? I am Andrew, no one says no to Andrew, no one! Melissa thinks she can have her time away from me, but she can’t escape me. She’s mine, only mine. I’d die a thousand times if she was to ever leave me. I want what I want and I don’t care what I have to go through to get it!

The voice mail tone is activated, Melissa once again has not picked up her phone or simply has chosen to ignore me, bitch!

Searching my call log, I notice how many times I have called her the past few days and hadn’t answered, one hundred and twelve times. One hundred and fucking twelve times!

How many memos or calls did this girl need to understand that I am sorry, fucking sorry. I accidentally pulled her up and lectures, I understand I was rough and tough, but seriously don’t girls like that? Even if she didn’t, I was doing it out of respect, she shouldn’t disrespect her future husbands.

I attempt to finish the few blue print drafts I had for my final assessments in college, just a few more months then I’d finally be an architect, took double the amount to get there, but I guess I have no one to blame but my lazy ass. My phone distracts me, hoping it was Melissa, I see the name and huff.

“Hey Joey, what’s up?”

“Heard from the princess yet bro?” he teased.

“Stop with the shit, I’ll cut your balls off mate and hang them up in my future home as wind chimes,” I threaten.

He could not contain his laughter.

“Jeez, you use to go into full details about your relationships, your sex life with me and the other boys, what happened?”

“What happened was that I grew up, this girl isn’t my girlfriend, and she’s my fiancée, meaning she’s soon to be my wife. Why would I let my friend’s into my love life or my relationship? What’s next you expect the details on our Honey moon love making fest?”

Joey chuckles. “You are going to tell us right?”

“Fuck No!” I bellow.

“Serious? How are we going to know what to do to my wife, she’s not one of those hoes, we need to be super gentle and romantic,” he jokes.

“You are an idiot buddy,” I retort.

“Only kidding pal, loosen up,” he exclaims.

“Want to meet?” I question.

“Yeah, I’ll pick you up, it’s Saturday night, let’s go do something,” Joey suggests.

“Cool, no worries, dress up nicely, I’ll pick you up in half an hour.”

“Sweet”.

We drive down to the city, Joey in the passenger seat.