Opening Up

JM: Then why did you kissed me?
Me: that? Oh Jimin....we aren't even dating!
JM: Then what is it?
Me: Friends With Benefits
JM: oh yeah Friends with benefits....
Me: Yeah.....
.
.
Me: Oh btw Jimin you know what's our homework?
JM: Yeah! It's long as hell
Me: and do you remember yesterday's bet?
JM: huh?.......oh YEAH!!! Aaaaaaa!! I have to do the homework two times!!!
Me: Yeah!! (I raised my brows in a teasing way)
Me: Ok so you do the homework and I will catch up with Jin and Tzuyu hahaha
JM: okh (Jimin said irritatingly)
I went out of the room. The journey to their room was short af. I knocked the door.
Jin: who is it?
Me: Your nightmare
Jin: Oh wait coming nightmare
He opened the door. We hugged and went inside the room.
Tzuyu: Hey!
Me: Hey
Tzuyu: so what Makes you come here?
Me: nothing I just won a bet with Jimin so he is doing my homework and also his.
Jin: What was the bet? (While closing the door)
Me: we all know how clumsy our Jimin is so I had a bet with him that if he falls while crossing the door I win and he had to do my homework. But if he don't fall then he wins and I have to give him a blowjob!
Jin: Woah I thought Jimin was innocent......lol
Me: he still is. Oh btw guys I got a bad news.
Tzuyu and Jin: What?!
Me: I will be living with my father only.
Tzuyu: You already told me. Ok but what about your job then?
Me: I will continue that. It'll be fun.
Jin: I wish y/n i could have saved you.....
Me: oh that'll be great if you but I am strong enough!
Jin: Hmm......
Then we all started talking.
(End of YOUR P.O.V.)

(Jimin's P.O.V.)
When y/n went out I took the books and started doing the homework. After a while I felt bored.

VMINKOOK

Me: Hey guys can you please come at my room?
V: Woah really? Oh I would love to. Jungkook let's go
JK: okh
(A/N:okh I know this was a useless chat but it was just for you all to know that they all have personal groups..I repeat all.)
I heard a knock on my door and I knew it was them. And there they were.
JK and V: Heyyyyy!
Me: Hey!
We all group hugged. 
Then we all sat on the bed.
Me: Ya know guys I never thought that I'd be close to you both. Ya know you both are kind of extroverts and I--
V: Even I thought that.
JK: ok by the way i am sure that there is a purpose for us to come here.
Me: oh yeah. Guys you both are  playboys right?
V: that's kinda straightforward but ok
Me: guys do you know my crush?
JK: Y/N
Me: Woah how did you knew?
JK: oh is she?! I was just guessing.
Me: Yeah she is.
V: Okh then what all have you both done till yet?
Me: umm well we have kissed...umm....I guess 4 times and I have gave her a lot hickeys. Oh and also....she made me........nvm
JK: No no tell us!
Me: She made me massage her breasts..........
JK and V: Woah!
V: didn't see that coming! Jimin I thought you were innocent. Wait you are getting a boner just by talking about her!
Me: oh yeah I forgot something to tell!
JK and V: What?!?!
Me: Woah you both have a sync! Oh by the way she had also given me a blowjob!
JK and V: Jimiiinnnn!!!
JK: Jimin I thought you were innocent as hell! But I was wrong! Totally wrong!
Me: guys I still am...or maybe not I guess lol....but this girl just makes me feel different.
V: Ouh so how far have you came?
Me: after the college I asked that she really don't know whether she like me or not! But she said that we are Friends With Benefits.....
JK: Really? She said that?! Woah she is really a different girl.
V: Jiminiiii if she wants you both to be Friends with benefits...Then Be Friends With Benefits!
JK: Yeah! You should.
Me: but guys you know how shy I am!
V: Yeah we know babe but not more and besides now we can't believe this after all what you told us!
JK: Yeah lol.
Me : Huh? Okh
Me: But guys what must I do?
JK: from what all you told...I noticed that she is liking becoming the Dom! Now you should!
V: Jungkook I think it ain't a war.
JK: but it is a matter of love! And that too with our Jimmy! Is this your first love?
Me: Yeah....
JK: see? Now this makes it even more important. Ohkh chimmy...have you ever fingered her?
Me: Noooooooo!!! And I am not gonna do that. I mean yeah Friends with benefits..okh....but fingering.....umm....I am
V: You have to Jimin! That bitch gave you a blowjob! You should pay her back!
Me: Okh okh no need to scold me. I am your Hyung okh so better behave!
JK: but not in the matter of love. In that we are your Hyung ok?
V: Jungkook i don't think Jimin would be able to do that.....I mean what if y/n is not that type of girl or maybe she is just kidding of fwb (friends with benefits). Let's just let him be flirty with her. That'll make her know his love about her.
JK: Hmm
Me: Guys why are you so serious?
V: oh yeah maybe.
(End of Jimin's P.O.V.)

(Minhyuk's P.O.V.)
Me and Seulgi were hanging out in the corridors.
Seulgi: Oppa I love you
Me: I love you too baby but I don't like it when you are being close to your roommate....
Seulgi: oh. It ain't my fault.
Me: trust me if he goes any further I would beat his ass off.
Seulgi: No no don't do anything to him. He is a nice guy and I obviously love you more but he is nice he didn't did anything wrong.
Me: Okh if you say so but either of you would be hurt. Mark my words.
Seulgi(gulping): Okh. By the way I wanted to ask something....
Me: Yeah?
Seulgi: Do you know any Tzuyu?
Me: Oh! No. I never even heard this name.
Seulgi: Okh then.
Me: why but?
Seulgi: Oh no It's nothing. I have a friend her name is Tzuyu and she had one of her boyfriends named Minhyuk so I was just asking.
Me: Oh.
.
.
.
'If Tzuyu then y/n must also be there....it'll be fun' I thought.
--------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER! THE STORY WILL BE GOOD SOONER OR LATER BUT FOR SURE! BTW THE CHAPTER NAME IS OPENING UP BECAUSE JIMIN OPEN UPPED WITH VKOOK IN THIS CHAPTER SO YEAH....😂😂😅! IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND REMEMBER EVEN ONE COMMENT ADDS AN YEAR TO MY LIFE!

GOODBYE!

SARANGHAE!💜💜