New Friends

Someone Pushed Me In A Room
I was going to scream but before i could shout, the person closed my mouth. I was scared to open my eyes. I expected the person to be Kai. If it's he then I am gonna beat his ass hard. I opened my eyes. I saw Kai (obviously my predictions are always correct). At first i thought let's discuss the matter first.
Me:
"What is it?"
Kai:
"Gurl just confess it that you like me!"
Me:
"No I don't. But you are hot and anyone would admit that"
Kai:
"But no one would say it"
Me:
"Anyone can. And so did I"
Kai:
"I really like your attitude. C'mon we will hang out and I'll give you great pleasure"
Me:
"No need"
He became furious and put his lips closer to mine. I knew what he was gonna do so when our faces were close I hit his head through my head. He held my both hands with his. Then I kicked him in the balls. He immediately let go off me. I stood there to see his reaction. He stood up and looked at me with a regret.
Me:
"You might be one of those brats but don't even try to mess with me or my friends. Otherwise the next time you'll be meeting a doctor"
Kai:
"I am sorry y/n. I will never mess with you"
He said with a fake regret on his face.
I know he is gonna take revenge for sure.
I went to our table.
Tzuyu:
"What took you so long?"
Me:
"Just came beating someone"
V:
"Who?!?!"
JK:
"Oh man holy shit y/n. What are you up to? You go no chills man"
JM:
"Anyways whom did you beat?"
Me:
"Kai"
They all choked.
Me:
"What.... He is not that hard to deal with"
Tzuyu:
"But still y/n..."
Me:
"Oh forget it. Let's eat"
They nodded. While eating 4 men came to your table.
Tzuyu:
"Oh hi Jin!"
Jin:
"Hi! I came here to introduce you to my Friends and we were thinking of catching up with you guys"
Tzuyu:
"Oh cool!"
A tall guy came up with a smile and deep dimples.
???:
"Hi I am Kim Namjoon. You can call me Namjoon or joonie"
Another person:
"Or  God of destruction lol-"
He gave a gummy smile.
"-oh by the way I am Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga"

???:
"I am Jung Hoseok. You can call me J-Hope or Hobi"

You:
"Seems like you all have nicknames"

V:
"So when are your birthdays?"

We looked at him with confusion. V giggled.

JM:
"V-ssi i don't remember much. so stop"

Jin:
"What is it?"

ME:
"Nothing its just our chimchim-"

SG(SUGA):
"Chimchim?"

JK:
"That's his nickname that y/n decided"

JH(J-HOPE):
"ahh! I see"

me:
"So jimin knows the bond between 2 people by their birthdates and know about people"

NJ(NAMJOON):
"Wow that's great"

SG:
"We know that we are your seniors but you don't need to be formal with us. In fact you can ask us for any help in studies, outing, setting up a relationship for you....anything! we'll do our best!"

We all started to talk. I can't believe that i am now in such a big group. I hope that we catch up with some girls cause me and Tzuyu are the only girls in this. well we are ok but duh. We'll be friends with their roommates.

ME:
"So guys who are your roommates?"

JH:
"Yk Jin's but our roommates...umm they're not much of a socialising person...They don't even talk to us"

Tzuyu:
"Oh we'll talk with them"

Me:
"Would it be ok if they also come in our friend circle?"

NJ:
"Ya ya sure. At least we'll get to talk to them"

The bell rang. You all headed to your classes. After this class you all came out and met the four men.