Happy Sunday

Finally I heard her happy!
(End of Jimin P.O.V.)
It's 6:15pm right now. You went to do the dinner early so that you don't need to eat with your father. You went to the kitchen and took something to eat. While you were eating your father came

Your father:
"Hey bitch i am not gonna be at home tomorrow. So you fortunately can enjoy tomorrow. But don't think that i am not gonna beat you hard on the next weekend"
You nodded in agreement.

After you were done with your food you went to your room. You were so happy that you are not gonna be with your father tomorrow instead you will be with jimin.

(Time skips)

It's 6am in morning and sunday woohoo! You took a bath. You wore random clothes and went to your cupboard to choose clothes. After 16 minutes you came up on dress: A shirt and a short skirt. You wore the clothes and sat to do the make-up. Whilst doing you noticed yourself and you were looking really beautiful. With your beautifulness you suddenly remembered your since childhood friend Tzuyu. She is really a beautiful girl who is sweet and really is down to earth but is a crackhead too which is the best thing in her. She is just like your sister. She had gone to America for a vacation. And she will be in the same college as yours. So that means you are going to meet your favorite person tomorrow. YAYYY!!!!!!!! You got ready and ate. it 's 10am now. You are scrolling through memes as usual. Then after exactly 30 minutes a sound of honking came. Woah That's quite punctual. Actually not quite, very punctual. Your father was not there. You happily went to the door and locked it. Jimin was standing against the car waving at you. 'Wait is he gonna Drive?! Fuck it! at least i am gonna enjoy my day today'. You went towards the car running. You sat at the front seat behind him. His side view was amazing af.

YOU:
"I didn't knew you could drive too"
JM:
"Umm well I learnt to drive at the age of 13 so yeah"
YOU:
"wah! Look at you all bragging!"
JM:
"I'm serious! AnywAys! So where should we go first?"
YOU:
"Why are you asking me? Anyways lets first go to the shop and buy the college stuff first"
JM:
"OOUHKH"

He was driving pretty good. And safe. And smooth. 'Aah i love him so much maybe'. You both reached the shop. You both bought stationary and books. Most books were of maths. You both paid for your stuff only. 'Hah at least he is not one of those who likes to spend all his money on girls. He is way too perfect' You thought. After buying, you 2 got into the car.

JM:
"Now where?"
YOU:
"Let's go to the arcade!"
JM:
"Oh yeah let's go. I love arcade!"
YOU:
"Me too!"

You both giggled. He headed the car to the arcade. You two went to the counter and got the tickets. You could play any 4 games. You two decided to play Bowling, Billiards, Claw cranes and Basketball. You first went for bowling. The first half game most of your went strikes and his were like average 5 lol.

You:
"In your face Jimin! HAHAH!!"

Jimin became red. This time because of anger and embarassment. He threw the ball literally straight and had a strike off! Turn-by-turn he scored really much better than yours. AND HE WON THE GAME! You sighed in regret. And he was jumping in happiness. He was looking like a cute lil mochi.

JM:
"In who's face y/n?"
YOU:
"Aah~ Whatever"
JM:
"It ain't whatever! I won the game you fool"
You gave him a death glare. He suddenly stopped jumping. He knew that you are definitely gonna defeat him in the other game. You both then went to play billiards. And you are really good at billiards. So his defeat was sure. His chance was first. Luckily he opened the balls and didn't potted any ball. Now it's really easy for you to play. You chose to hit the solid ones. Then you were constantly potting solid balls. Just one number 7 ball and black(8) ball was left and you missed the shot. Now it was his chance but he literally just potted one ball and that too yours. 'Aish this guy is dumb at this' you thought. You got the ball in hand and very easily you hit the black ball. YOU WON