Plump Lips

He Was Hugging Me

I thought that let it be like this only. I thought of sleeping again. But I couldn't sleep! 'AAH it's ok he is gonna wake up in some minutes lets make him awkward lol' *evil smirk*

A few minutes later. Jimin woke up.

(Jimin's P.O.V.)

I woke up. I was going to get up from the bed....and i realized that I was hugging y/n. Suddenly she also woke up. 'Aah she makes me go crazy not because she made me do some stuff but she is so sexy. Ya I know I am really a pure person but when I first met her I felt something inside me instantly.

Y/N giggles. I became more red. My face was burning.
Y/N:
"J-j-jimin"
I quickly left her. Obviously why would i.
Me:
"I-I am sorry y/n. I might had a dream of--" (I stopped)
Y/N:
"Dream of me?
Me:
"What n-n-no. Why would I have dream of you hehe" (I scratched my head)
Y/N:
"oh C'mon we have been together for 2 days"
Me:
"not full 2 days y/N! I thought you were good at maths"
Y/N: 
"What the hell? I'll tell you the exact timing bish
She took her phone.
Me :
"no calculators"
Y/N:
"I am just seeing the time. It's 6:15am"

She Is so concentrated. And is looking really cute.
.............
Y/N:
"oh we've been together for 37 hours and 16 minutes at this moment"
Me:
"oh that's correct"
Y/N:
"See I told ya"
Me:
"okh okh. So do you want to go first or I must go?"
Y/N:
"Where?"
Me:
"for a bath obviously"
Y/N:
"Well I'll go first cause now my head is burning"(I giggled)
Me:
"Did this much of stuff made your head burn?" (I said mockingly)
Y/N:
"Yeah yeah whatever" (she rolled her eyes)
Me:
"ow!! Okh okh sorry!"
She went to take her clothes and then went to the bathroom.
'Hah this is the first person I've been open with after my mom.....huh mom? shit now I miss her' Tears started to build up in my eyes.
In 10 minutes y/n came. Woah pretty fast for a girl. I wiped my tears. Y/N noticed me.
Y/N:
"Jimin were you crying?!"
Me:
"N-no I wasn't"
Y/N:
"you sure?"
Me:
"Yeah sure!" (I gave a fake smile)
I went for bath. While bathing I was revising my dream.
My dream:
I met y/n as a roommate. She saved and talked to everyone for me. We both fell in love and got married and after the marriage a scene in which I was hugging her came.
Maybe that's when I hugged her while sleeping.
(End of Jimin P.O.V)

You thought why he was crying. At least he ain't the one of the boys who don't cry. You love boys who think that crying is truly okay cause everyone cries. 'Aah I am truly falling for him'. Since you were sure now that you are falling for him you thought of teasing him more and then confess. You turned on the T.V. You love Tom and Jerry (who ain't). You were so into the show that you didn't noticed him coming back. He quietly sits beside you. When a funny scene came you laughed and he also laughed. You jumped.
You:
"Oh my..... You startled me"
He:
"Did I?"
You:
"Omg Jimin how have you changed so much?"
He:
"I don't know"
You both became still. Your faces were getting closer by closer. Your faces were now 1 inch away. And then your lips brushed. You slid your tongue into his mouth. The kiss was passionate. You parted away.
You:
"J-Jimin"
JM:
"Y/N"

And you both again kissed. It felt so good. His plump lips were. The kiss tasted so sweet. After a while you both let go of each other's lips.
Jimin became red. You also blushed.
You didn't wanted to make it awkward so you turned on volume of the T.V. He understood your perspective so he also continued watch Tom and Jerry.
Your door knocked.
You:
"Who is it?"
JK:
"Kookie!"
You:
"Aah wait a minute"
Jimin was wondering who is Kookie. But he got to know with the the voice. You opened the door to see a tall guy with a boxy smile on his face. He was cute and hot. Is this college going to be full of handsome and hot men.!
???:
"Hi Y/N"
You:
"Umm hi.....who are you and where is Kookie?"
???:
"Oh I am Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can call me V also if Taehyung seem big"
You:
"unhuh ok but where is Kookie I heard his voice?"
JK:
"I am here y/n"
You both hugged this time instead of high fiving.
V: *coughs*
"seems like something is going on between you both"
Jungkook pushed his shoulder.
V:
"Ow! Okh just kidding"
You giggle.
V to Jimin:
"Hii"
JM:
"hii c-can I also call you V?"
V:
"ya ya wait a minute how did you knew my name?"
JK:
"He heard the conversation of you and y/N. Right Jimin?"
JM:
"Y-yeah right" (while looking at you)
'Aah this boy can't even talk with boys too' You thought.
After a session of talking for hours.
V:
"Jungkook now we should go now"
JK:
"Huh? Okh"
JM:
"wait when are your both birthday?"
JK:
"umm...... when is my birthday? "(He mumbled clear enough for you to hear)
You:
"What the fuck jungkook you don't remember your birthday!"
JK:
"Umm yeah I remember now September 1"
JM:
"and yours V?"
V:
"December 30. Yours?" (jimin sighs sadly)
You:
"October 13"
V:
"Ooo seems like you both know each other well"
"You:
"Obviously we are roommates"
JK:
"Yah so now we should get out"
You:
"well it's not like that but since you both want to go"
V:
"No we can sta--" (His mouth got covered by jungkook)
V:
"Bye y/n jimin"

(Jungkook's P.O.V.)
ME:
"What is it hyung"
V:
"What?"
ME:
"Don't you want to continue the session"
V:
"AAh hell yeah DADDY"

(END OF JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.)
Next day was Saturday , the weekend, you were too scared to go to home and meet your horrible father. so you decided to sleep long and tight.

(jimin's p.o.v)
Aah tomorrow is the beginning of weekend and i have to go home and meet my brother. Don't know what will be his mood. anyways i should sleep now.

I was going to sleep and i saw Y/N already sleeping. Aah she such a cute bean (lol). Umm

Am I Falling For Her!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS SHORT AND BORING CHAPTER! I FELT THAT THE STORY'S PRIOR IS GETTING AWAY FROM JIMIN SO I ADDED A KISS WITH HIM (WHICH I ALREADY THOUGHT OF ADDING) ANYWAYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE! THE WEEKEND IS GONNA BE SAD!

GOODBYE!

SARANGHAE!