Gentleman

You:
"So have you ever had a wet dream?"
JM:
"What t-t-type of question is this!"
You:
"Oh Come on. It's just a normal question"
JM:
"But still we have just met a while ago. How can you ask such a question!?"
You:
"Yeah that's right we've met while ago but we'll be living together for 4 years"
He blushed
He:
"if it's so then........ Yup i-i have had a wet dream about someone"
You:
"Ooooo so you're not that pure. hahahah!!"
He giggled at your laugh.
And his giggle was cute which made you attracted towards him.

You both are busy in your own stuff and unpacking. He was a neat guy. He managed his stuff very cutely (lol). His section of clothes in cupboard was really managed well. Much better than yours!
[Jimin P.O.V.]
When we both were done with our stuff I glared at Y/N. She is cute and beautiful and her.... Leave it. When I was going to talk to her, her phone rang. She picked it up hesitantly. She left the room. I thought that it might be personal.
.
.
.
She hasn't came yet. I became curious about what it might be. I went out and opened the door slightly. I saw her back. Then she turned a bit. I could see her now. WTF! She is crying.
[End of Jimin P.O.V.]
[Your P.O.V.]
When I was done with my stuff I sat on the bed. Then suddenly my phone rang. I saw who's it was. I took my phone and went outside the room. I didn't want jimin to hear my conversation.
???:
"Hey bitch"
Me:
"Hey dick"
???:
"I ain't a dick. Actually I am but not bigger than you"
Me:
"Oh please I can't be a dick besides you even have a dick"
???:
"Just the fact you are away from me don't you think you are being too much. Remember on weekends you have to come home. I called you to make sure that you can't get rid of me. I am your father. You can't even live without me. Once you come home I will continue the session"
I gulped when I heard this.
Me:
"well now that ain't a big deal for me. Now I have got a habit of it. Even my capacity is improved"
My father:
"YOU!#$%^&#$%^&*^#$"
And he started shouting at you as usual.
I started crying. Then I hung up.
[End of your P.O.V]
After the phone call you quickly wiped your tears. You went in the room. You saw jimin with a curious and concerned face.
JM:
"What is it Y/N?!"
Y/N:
"nothing. It's just.... some fly visited my eye and then went away lol. No worries"
He gave a fake smile. Maybe he saw me crying.
(Time skips)
It's 9:40pm currently.
So it's time to sleep. Luckily there were two blankets and you both therefore do not have to share the same blanket.
(Time skips)
It's 6am. Jimin woke up first.
(Jimin P.O.V.)
I woke up before Y/N. Aaahh she is so cute. I thought of waking her up. But I thought she'll wake up by herself. I went to that bathroom to get ready for that day. I took my clothes. I went in the bathroom. Took a bath. Wore my clothes and came out. I saw Y/N awake
Me:
"Good morning Y/N"
Y/N:
"Good morning Jimin"
(End of Jimin P.O.V.)

After greeting Jimin you pulled the blanket off. You felt something hard in your pussy. Oh fuck please no not now. You ran to bathroom while passing a smile to Jimin. You got to know you are on your periods. You screamed in frustration.
JM:
"Y/N are you okay!?"
You:
"yeah...."
JM:
"you sure?"
You checked your drawers and you find out there were no pads.!!
Wow what can be better than this.
You:
"umm actually no"
JM:
"oh what happened?"
You:
"umm Jimin i-i am on my periods"
JM:
"Oh And?"
You:
"I forgot to bring pads"
JM:
"what the..... so what are you going to do now?"
You:
"umm it'll be great of you if you bring pads from the hostel counter?"
JM:
"WHAT aah ouh okh"
You heard Jimin getting ready to go out.
You yelled:
"Jimin get the ones of wings"
JM:
"ouhkh"
You were feeling really awkward. Obviously why won't you. You sent such a shy guy like Jimin to bring pads. You were still in the bathroom waiting for Jimin.
You heard the door opening. you knew it was Jimin. You quickly opened the door just to--
Y/N:
"Oh! Jimin you're back already? Did you bring the pa-- Jungkook What The fuck?!"
JK:
"I am sorry I  by mistake got into your room I was going to my room actually. But i was lost in my phone so got into your room. sorry"
Jungkook went out and you sighed in relief. you again heard the door unlocking and you thought this time it wont be jimin.
JM:
"Y/N" he says
you:
"oh jimin did you bring?"
JM:
"Of course. Here you go!"

you open the door slightly and he handed you the packet. you took a bath. Then you realised you hadn't taken your clothes with you! 'aah what is wrong with me' you yell at yourself but in low voice. You thought that what would jimin think of you. you open the door and

you:
"J-j-j-jimin c-could you please take out any pair of clothes from my wardrobe"
JM:
"huh o-o-ohkh"

(YOUR P.O.V.)

Jimin is shy but is really like a gentleman. I mean like yeah he was shy to even sit beside me and he brought me pads. Such a nice guy. His girlfriend or wife will be really happy with him. I wish i can get that golden opportunity.

(end of your P.O.V.)

After jimin got you clothes you took it from him and wore. You noticed that he (obviously) didn't gave you a bra. You were so embarassed to go in front of him without wearing a bra. you came out. He saw you and quikly closed his eyes whilst he blushed. you took your bra and went to the bathroom again. 'Aww he is such a nice guy. He respects girls so much. woah what a guy'

After doing your buisness (lol) you came out of the bathroom. As your eyes met with his you both became red. he was sitting on the bed. You sat on the other side of bed to not to make the situation more awkward. You looked at him and you felt something in your gut. It was some kinda of love. Wait A Minute

' Am I Falling For Him '

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! I AIN'T MYSELF SATISFIED WITH WHAT I AM WRITING BUT I SHOULD HAVE HOPE IN MYSELF! A KIND OF A SMUT WILL BE COMING SOON

GOOD BYE

SARANGHAE