Headcanon 9

This one was write your *shudder* NOTP. This is probably the only time that I will ever say this, but, I hope it's terrible 

     Luke and Annabeth sat watching the fireworks at Camp Half-Blood. Now fourteen and 21, they were officially a couple. Percy sat with them. He loved seeing the couple, even if he did feel a little jealous of Luke. He wasn't the only jealous one. Lots of girls looked at Annabeth jealously, wishing that Luke was with them, not Annabeth. Two of these girls passed by Annabeth and Luke. "He's WAY too old for her," (I 100% agree)  the blonde one said. 

The brunette nodded. "He's a full fledged adult and she's barely a teenager." She said. "They SO shouldn't be together." 

Annabeth looked embarrassed. Percy got mad at the girls. "Age doesn't matter in love," He said. (Matters in this case cuz YUCK) "Being Aphrodite girls, you should know that. You guys don't care about race, age shouldn't matter, either. You're just jealous." Luke and Annabeth smiled gratefully at him. 

Then Luke decided to emphasize Percy's point. He leaned over and kissed Annabeth, who sighed happily. The girls walked away angrily, and Percy and Luke felt triumphant. They looked at each other and grinned. Luke kissed Annabeth again. All in all, it was a great night after that.