"I love your tie," the woman then said, boldly running her hands across his necktie, which slightly startled Sebastian.

"This is nauseating," Mia muttered to herself, when she observed the interaction between the two and how they unashamedly checked each other out.

However, the longer she looked, she noticed something. He wasn't flirting. His rigid posture and the way he was leaning back slightly, he was feeling uneasy.

"Well, you clearly have great taste," Sebastian then replied, not knowing how else to respond to that.

He was never really one to flirt. When he found a woman attractive, he would just tell her, like he did with Anna. That seemed to do the trick. Or he would compliment her. Flirting wasn't something that came to him naturally, like it did for some like Blake.

The woman appeared to swoon at his words and then giggled.

'Bloody hell, this isn't having the right effect,' Sebastian thought to himself. He wasn't trying to make her come onto him.

Mia, who was standing behind them, made a gagging motion.

She couldn't actually tell now, if he was flirting or not. His words seemed like he was, but then again, he still as that tense posture. Mia always though he had some kind of stick up his rear, but now it seemed like it was true.

"You say those kinds of lines to everyone?" The brunette asked.

"I assure you, I do not," Sebastian replied.

Mia rolled her eyes from behind him. Did he want her or not? A part of her genuinely wish that Anna was there to witness this interaction, knowing that would be real entertainment.

The brunette seemed to be in love with all Sebastian's lines, even though he wasn't trying to do anything.

"You're a charmer," she noted.

Mia nearly let out a snort at this. 'Oh, he really is. You should hear what he says to me,' she thought, her mind wondering back to all his insults.

"Thank you," Sebastian nodded stiffly.

"Aren't you Sebastian Carter?" She then asked, and this question seemed to unnerve him.

"Um yes, how did you know?" He asked cautiously and stepped back a little, when the brunette moved closer towards him.

"I've seen pictures of you on the internet. I didn't think you could look even better in person," she said.

Sebastian eyes widened in slight fear. "Well, thank you for that," he said awkwardly.

Mia couldn't help but snicker a little.

"And oh my God, you're standing right here and flirting with me," the brunette then squealed.

Sebastian just looked to around to the side of him, hoping that her squeal didn't catch attention. He really didn't understand how he was flirting with her, he was only trying to be polite.

Mia wanted to burst out laughing. She couldn't see his face, but knew it was one of those 'deer caught in headlights' expressions.