Chapter 35 - Sweet

Fortunately, Gai didn’t make up some nonsensical wish just to get back at me for pushing him off his bed the other day.

At least not yet, as I happily nibbled on some cotton candy, trying hard to ignore the warmth from Gai’s hand that was intertwined with mine.

Gabby and Alec were nowhere to be seen, but since Gai said that Gabby already text him informing that they were still playing around somewhere, we just decided to look around ourselves.

Right after a hell of a ride on the roller coaster, I decided it was time to be a bit more mature, and just give ways for the kids to play.

So me and Gai ended up just walking around eating some street foods despite Gai’s silent protest as he glared at me.

“Don’t eat too much of this, it’s not very healthy.”

He said with a frowned as I munch on some hotdog that he hold up for me. We were resting on a bench by the side, away from the crowd’s eyes, with foods filled hands.

Nodding my head, I just let him do as he please, as he tossed the half eaten hotdog in his hand into the bin.

Then ignoring his look, I picked up some weird looking candied fruit, and pooped it into my mouth.

“Drink some water.”

With a sigh, he handed me a bottle of water, and since he was the one who paid for everything, I just obediently drink it up, lest he decided to not pay for any more of the interesting foods I see.

Then I went back to eat my almost melted cotton candy under Gai's watchful eyes.

Sighed. This was bliss, eating like this, even though I didn’t know exactly what foods I had been eating since there were too many of them.

“Is it that good?”

Gai suddenly asked, as I was distractedly eating. He was eyeing the pink sweets that I had been munching on.

Pondering over the answer, I then shook my head. It was only so-so, I liked candied fruit better.

“Really? Let me have a taste.”

Before I could suggest him to get one for himself, he moved closer to me.

I didn’t even had the chance to stop him, as Gai already bite onto the cotton candy, not from the darn cone in my hand, but on my lips, where, I swore none of it was there.

Stunned, I froze there with my eyes wide opened, staring at him in disbelief. Seeing the smug look on Gai’s handsome face, I didn’t even get to feel mad nor embarrass.

This shameless man... really rendered me speechless.

Seeing me not getting mad from his vulgar action in public, his eyes glint, as Gai moved to bite my lips again, but before he could, I just shoved the whole thing onto his face.

Our Gai’s handsome and smug face was now smeared with pink cotton candy.

Calmly, I sipped on my cold juice. Sighed. It tasted sweet.

.

.

.

.

“Gabriel already brought Alec home since it’s getting late.”

Gai cleaned his face with the water he bought. He mumbled his words, but I could hear him just fine as I stood behind him.

Handing him a tissue I found from my bunch of remaining foods, I grinned.

There was this oddly satisfying feeling, when I managed to bully him, yet he could do nothing about it.

Heh.

Who told him to marry me? I found solace in extracting revenge, and him being my husband didn’t make him an exception. Kahkah.

“Having fun?”

Gai questioned, wiping his face with the tissue, and I smiled widely. I bet, with the innocent look of mine, he just couldn’t find himself getting angry, and could only chuckled lowly.

Hohoho...being good looking has its merit, I say.

“Don’t eat those snacks anymore, else you would be too full for dinner.”

Gai good naturedly advices, and I just agreed. Well, he was the one who spent the money, so I wouldn’t mind getting more stuff to eat.

As we tidy up the place we previously sat, I kept thinking over what to eat for dinner, not fully listening to Gai’s sudden nagging about how the foods from these kind of vendors were not healthy and unhygienic.

Noticing me being completely distracted after only receiving some yeas as my response, Gai flicked a finger on my forehead.

“Ouch!”

Hissing from the pain, I glared, only to grin afterwards from seeing his rised eyebrows. He was quite scary when he put on that look, though I knew he wasn’t exactly angered.

He just couldn’t bare to be mad at little ole me. Hehe...

“I want to eat sushi for dinner. Let’s go, go.”

I demanded cheerfully, grabbing his hand as we finally started walking to look for his car. Gai could only sighed from my antic.

As he tussled my hair, a small smile tugged on his lips.

-

-

-

-

I just don't know anymore...😥

I can't seem to update any faster...🤤

Sighed...😵

Well anyways,

Do check out my other story, Not A Love At First Sight...😎

Please vote, comment, follow and be patient for me...😘