Chapter 3 - We're Married

💃🏻🕺🏻🕴

He sat on the stool beside my bed as his eyes fixed on me. Not wanting to lose, I gathered my courage to retort to his staring.

After what felt like forever, none of us were willing to back out of the sudden staring contest.

I could feel the itchiness from my eyes as beads of tears began to form from not blinking for too long.

Sighing, I gulped in silence. Honestly though, did he planned to just sat there without saying a word and even stared at me like a creepy old man?

"Um...if you don't mind me asking, uh...who're you? I mean...you've been staying here ever since I woke up. Why? Are you perhaps my friend, or something?" He must be right? And he looked awfully familiar.

A small frown formed on his forehead, as he stared at my face.

It was like he was actually looking for something from my expression which obviously only showed how perplexed I was to be left alone with some unknown guy.

"You really, don't remember me? Are you...perhaps, planning something against me?"

My question was responded by another question; which irritated me.

And what was more he even doubted my current condition. Jeez, does he thought it was fun to forget half of my life? And no matter how desperate I was, I wouldn't try to lie about things like having amnesia.

"Are you serious? Do I look like I'm lying to you right now? And please answer MY question, since I was the first to ask." Did this man planned to anger me to death despite how I just woke up few days ago?

A small smile crept to his pale pinkish lips, and I swore I was swooning inside. God, he really looked handsome and cool and gorgeous, more than those silly crushes I had for those actor on TV.

That thick black hair, that sinfully mesmerizing black eyes, and that well built body, darn, he even have those wide shoulder which undoubtedly would make him look real hot if I were to look at his back. ( Shamefully, I had this weird weakness against beautiful back 🙈)

All this threat really didn't do me any justice, adding on to my dismay was his cold, expressionless face. And I just had to admit, this type of cold man was just my cup of tea.🤭

"We used to be classmate. Third to fourth grade."

His words caught me off guard out of my sudden fangirling, as my lower mouth literally dropped to to the floor. Classmate? We were classmate?

"You're...my classmate? But I don't-" I would surely remember this kind of face, so why couldn't I remember?

"You don't remember me? I know."

He cut off my words, the small smile that was tugging his lips was no longer there. And I wondered if I hurt him somehow by forgetting about him.

I mean, just how did I manage to forget about my own classmate?

But he shouldn't felt wronged for I have a few more other classmates that I didn't aware exist in my class. He should be honored instead since I actually found him familiar.

But wait.

No. Wait. Wait up.

I really thought that there was something familiar about this guy. No way. Don't tell me...

"Um... by, by classmate, did you mean, uh...the one who's been sitting behind me?"

His eyes slightly widen, disbelief evident in his eyes. Alright, I was quite offended by that reaction.