Chapter 5 - Friend

Mimi's outfit above 👆🏻

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

"Gai, I'm ready. Come on, let's go."

Hurrying to push him outside, I was truly delighted to leave the hospital. Being in there only made me felt sick down to my stomach.

And I was also afraid that the medicine's smell that lingered in the room would pass onto my cute brand new outfit Gai brought over. (He sure knows my taste huh🤤)

Gai who was being dragged along only trailed closely behind me. When I was about to walk to the wrong directions, he would hold me by my arms and lead me away. 🤭

After a couple of minutes walking aimlessly (me obviously) we finally found his car, only because Gai sometimes would show me the way.

Standing in front of his shiny black Bugatti, I was left stunned with my mouth hung open.

The car suited him well, which pictured just the way he was, intimidating. (And gorgeous🤭)

"You're coming?" Gai motioned for me to go inside as he opened the door to the passenger seat. Nodding slowly, I hurriedly walked in with a big smile plastered on my face.

The car was beyond cool that I felt like floating from all of the excitement.

Carefully pulling out of the hospital foyer, Gai drove us away. I noticed that he seems awkward driving slowly so I encouraged him to just go all out which astounded him.

Listening to my advice, he drove faster causing me to yelp in excitement.

My face was already stuck closely to the glass window beside me and it made him chuckled somehow.

Feeling self-conscious, I moved away but before I could dwell in my shamefulness, the tinted glass suddenly rolled down. Swapping my face to him, I smiled from ear to ear.

"Are you sure?" Could I do the thing I had in mind?

"Go ahead."

And with that without any further adue I stretched my hand out, feeling the gushing wind slapping against my skin. Still wanted more, I made sure to glue my body to the door with my head laid blissfully on my other arm.

It caused the sweet smelling wind to flutter my hair and though I knew it would be hard for me to handle it later, I didn't care.

"I didn't know that you're such a fun friend to be with, Gai." I said, a little bit shouting as I was afraid that he might not hear me from the wind but he kept himself silence.

Frowning, I turned to look at him and was greeted by his blank face.

"Gai?"

"Should we eat lunch outside?" he suddenly asked me, catching me off guard. He was obviously trying to change the topic but being the good friend that I was, I generously feign ignorant.

Maybe he was not use to anyone telling him something like that so bluntly and he was shy? Well, I just concluded that he was.

"Yes! Let's have some pizza."

"Pizza? But you just..." he trailed off. I knew he wanted to say that I just eat them yesterday after my moment of tantrum, but who cares. I needed more pizza.

"I just what?"

"Fine, pizza it is but it can be deliver home." He gave in to my unhealthy appetite.

"Eh...? I want to eat at the diner though." I said, not wanting to give up. He was the one who suggested for us to eat outside so no matter what, he couldn't just back off right after he perked my interest.