Chapter 19 - Bath

I was a lazy person by nature, and I always lacks patience.

Emotional and complicated pondering were things that I would avoid storing in my head. Because I always thought that, even if I did nothing, sooner or later, solution to my problems would eventually show itself.

Well, at least I successfully convinced myself that. And that was how I prevented myself from going crazy back then in the hospital, until today.

[I will leave tomorrow's problem to tomorrow's me], that was supposed to be my life time motto, something that I always hold onto.

But this situation I was forced to be in, really, even the next year's me wouldn't be able to solve it.🤤

Just... tell me, how was I supposed to respond to a certain baby doll, when he asked me to bath together? But that was nothing big.

The biggest tripping stone in my life at the moment was, when he actually invited me to bath with him, and also...with his father.

I was just happily gobbling in some god-knows-how-many ice cream waffles in the kitchen, when Alec suddenly invited me to bath with him and his father, his father Gai.

Gai who was a fully grown man.

No matter how many times I repeated those words in my head, I just couldn't comprehend or come to a perfect solution.

This innocent invitation sounds wrong no matter which way I see it.

"Mummy...you don't want to? Is it because you hate me?"

Blinking up to me, Alec showed me how much he had mustered the ways to tame me in just a day.

He made sure to show me those beautiful sinister eyes, and while pouting his adorable pink lips, he would use the most melodies voice to lure me.

That was usually how he instantly killed me and I wouldn't even resist. But not that night. Certainly not.

When my innocent little self was threatened, I certainly couldn't help but hesitate. I couldn't even bring myself to bath with my sister, yet he wanted me.to.bath.with.Gai. 🤯

Alec basically asked me to give myself away to the devil. And the way Gai was silently watching us didn't help either, instead it continuously alerting the small minions in my head to think of a plan to escape.

No. This cannot happen.

I have a feeling I'll be in a complete danger if I agree!

I swore, I had never had so many thoughts in my head, not even when I was redeemed of losing my memories. Help me, anyone!!!

Seeing me blanked out as the waffle in mouth fell out with a plop, and the time ticked slowly, I assumed that Gai had lost his patience as he pick his son up, taking away the caused of my doom.

There was this usual contented glint in his eyes, but it also was laced with amusement that I decided was annoying.

"Don't bother your mother. She'll join us whenever she's ready."

Gai casually stated, walking away out of the kitchen, only to stop midway as he turned to drop another bomb on me.

"You're invited to bath with us anytime you want." He said and walked away.

What!!!

What the fudge, man?!!

What was wrong with him?!

That guy always said suggestive things so casually! Just what was it that made him so confident that I actually wanted to bath with him?! No way. No way in hundred years would I ever bath in the presence of that guy!

Darn him and his...uh... nevermind.

But still. Couldn't he just walk away without saying anything? He just had to tease me like that. That bully!

Who would want to bath with him?! Well not me! No way!

Even if he just invited me, I would never. Who would want to see him...uh...naked(slowly said).

I bet there was nothing to see anyway.

And that made me choked on my waffles.

Darn!!!

I just imagined stuff I shouldn't!

No!

My innocent mind was corrupted already!

-

-

-

-

That was the shortest chapter I think...

Please vote and comment for meh... 😝