Chapter 6 - Obviously Mine

As I was walking with my eyes on Gai that had just came out of the men's toilet, I saw a waitress that was standing nearby suddenly patted his shoulder.

Her hands started to trail slowly down to his arm as she smiled flirtatiously, wanting to catch his attention.

Gai was frowning deeply as he tried to avoid her clutches but the powdered sister seems way too thick-skinned as she quickly hugged his arm.

I felt the adrenaline gushed to my brain, watching such a scandal. It was a real life version of the drama I liked to watch with Yuna and of course, I was excited.

This was the legendary waitress seduction on a male lead while the female lead caught them!

And as his wife and the so-called female lead, I needed to make the play a success so I strode towards them, trying hard to keep my face as cool as possible though deep inside, I was already squealing with happiness.

Seriously, even I felt myself being ridiculous, but we'll, who cares. As long as I could have some sort of fun. Hahaha...

"Excuse me, get your hands off my husband." AHHH! I always wanted to say that line! And I finally did. I made a mental note to brag about it to Yuna.

My words seemed to startle the both of them as they fixed their eyes on me. When he saw me there, Gai quickly pulled his arm, patting it along the way as if he was wiping away some dirt.

He strolled to my side, wrapping his now free arm around my waist. Hey hey hey, this was not how it was supposed to be.

He need to be like, smirking with that powdered sister when I, the cheated wife grabbed her by her hair.

He was supposed to..uh..make me feel jealous for our relationship seemed to never improve! He should come up with that idea when he saw me looking jealous!

And me and that waitress would start to quarrel, wrestling like some mental patients. (Because for some reason I kind of wanted to pull her hair out of the roots🙂)

This was how the cliche goes! But Gai didn't make it happen!

"Husband? You're married, handsome?" the powdered sister made an annoyed face, obviously couldn't believe my words. Gai ignored her question as he gently nibbled my ear.

Darn, what was happening?! Why did he suddenly being so touchy whoosy?!

Trying hard to keep myself from laughing due to the tickling Gai caused, I smirked, just hoping for the play to continue. I really wanted to play it the cliche way, seriously.

"Yes, duh... this handsome here is mine." Knowing he wouldn't reply anytime soon, I quickly said in his place.

I swore though that the powdered sister's way of talking really was old-fashioned. She sounded like a granny next door.

Seemingly pleased with my words, Gai trailed his smiling lips down my neck. I could feel the hair on my back shoot up and had to use all of my willpower to stop myself from pushing him off.

This situation honestly was way too bizarre for me so I really didn't know how to react. (And it honestly ticklish 😵)

"Um... excuse me then." The powdered sister hurriedly walked away from us, leaving me in a complete disappointment.

That sister, she was supposed to attack me to make the play more fun. Now the fun was gone!

God I couldn't believe I lost that chance to...wait, what was I thinking? I just had this really horrific image in my head that I couldn't believe I would ever imagine. 🧟‍♀️

Did I get too much into character that I had this bloody thought about that sister??? Darn, maybe I was a better actor than I thought I was.

"Uh, Gai? I think you should stop, you're tickling me." gently pushing his chest, I tried to stop the laugher that threatened to come out as he was still focus on burying his face in my loosened hair.

That area of my lower head was real sensitive for I easily felt ticklish when someone touch there.

But he completely ignored me and began blowing on my sensitive neck skin. It caused me to jolt away with loud giggles but he kept pulling me in closer to his tall body with both of his arms around my waist.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the men from before, staring at us and embarrassment quickly consumed my whole being.

I wanted to smack Gai on the head to make him let go, but when I noticed that the powdered sister was still there, for some odd reason I was satisfied seeing her bitter smile which I immediately proved with my smirk.

Noticing my gaze on the woman, Gai watched me, seemingly amused.

"Were you perhaps...feeling jealous?" He lead me back to our table, not breaking our eye contact nor his hold on me which I gladly accepted (ignoring my discomfort) to add some flavor to our display of affection.

Somehow I wanted to show the sister that he was, well my husband? What, so this was called, uh, jealousy? I didn't think so though. Absolutely not.

"No. Why would I? You're obviously mine anyway." I blurted out before I could think properly.

My words stunned not only him as I, myself was beyond shocked. What in the world did I just said? He was mine? He was mine?! Darn where did that came from?

"Uh... Yea that's right. You said you're my husband, so it's obvious who you belongs to, doesn't it?"

I couldn't stop blabbering and further adding more sprinkles and cherry and rainbow to my embarrassment.

Just, stop it my big, possessed mouth! Stop embarrassing your innocent owner, please!

Averting my gaze, I slowly pushed his hands off my waist and tried my best to casually sit back down onto my chair.

As I saw him trailing after me from the corner of my eyes, I noticed the slight twitch of his lips that threatened to be a big smile.

Tsk. Stop being so cute.🤤

Must he be that happy from my simple childish possessiveness?

He made me felt embarrass, seriously.

.

.

.

.

.

With our stomach had been filled to the brim, Gai drove us home.

He was in a good mood, the corner of his mouth that still kept on twitching as he was trying not to grin too much contented me somehow.

His mood affected me greatly which caused me to sing along the songs on the radio.

But at some point, I was flabbergasted. There were a bunch of songs I never heard before and when I tried to sing them with some gibberish lyrics, Gai didn't restrained himself as he laughed his heart out.

During the one week of getting to know each other, I never knew that he could laugh the way he did. God, so he knows how to bust a gut.

"Uh, well excuse me that I didn't know the lyrics. I had amnesia, remember?"

"S-sorry. Haha..." he closed his mouth with the back of his palm. His snort annoyed me so I shot a sharp glare to make him drop it but it only make his shoulder shook uncontrollably again.

Tsk. I might as well make him laugh to the point where he hurt his stomach so I sang again; making sure my voice was louder. And again this time, he laughed, tears begin to form in his eyes.

-

-

-

-

-

Please do me a favor and vote and comment so I know I have firm supporters out there...😁