Chapter 10 - New Friend and Regret

A couple of hours after the dreadful breakfast, I made a decision to explore the unfamiliar place Gai refered to as our home; since I needed to cease the sleepiness out of my system.

I started by going around the outside garden which looked real plain in my eyes.

Well Gai might think that it certainly appeared gorgeous with all of the unnecessary trees but, for me, it lacked soul(whatever it was that I was saying?).

I wanted something more colorful to see like some sort of flower trees or flower beds and even some life for it to feel homey, like, having pets playing around with kids.

Wait, why does it made me felt like a lonely wife that seek children's company of some sort? Well then forget about the kids or the pets, I wanted my friends(not that I had one now) or Yuna or even grandpa.

I wished to talk to them about how I ended up marrying Gai, about what kind of life I had lead for the past years and, about how much I loved Gai when I actually agreed to marry him.

I wanted to know everything I could possibly know but, Yuna, that sister of mine.

How come she never visit me when I was still in the hospital? She only goes there on the very first day I woke up but then she was just, gone.

I haven't even meet grandpa yet though I honestly missed him.

Gai was the only person I was able to talk to for the week so I guess it was only natural for me to feel, um, attached to him or something.

Plus, with that day when he talked to me at school, he really left a deep impression on me.

I was still walking around, looking out for the running ghost when I saw an unfamiliar black Lamborghini pulling up to the spacious driveway.

Then I saw Harry walking to the car and greeted the man who stepped out of it.

From where I was standing, I couldn't exactly recognized the short man (my standard of tall people had totally changed the moment I met Gai) but I knew he was a frequent guest from the way Harry talked to him.

I slowly walked up to them, feeling hesitant as to not or to greet the blonde man. But right after I saw his face, I firmly decided to try and be friendly.

Well it was just impossible for me to stay away from a man I thought as handsome and that rich looking guy was definitely more than handsome.

And when I saw the way he smiled as his green eyes fixed on me, I swore I almost drool.

"Well, well, well, just look who's here... it's our little Mimi." The blonde guy opened up his arms, alluring me to go and hug him but gripping to what remained of my sanity, I awkwardly stood there.

He was indeed gorgeous and cool, but my tiny mini crush I had for Gai, forced me to not do what my heart wanted me to.

And also, the guy reminded me of those playboy characters I always hated so my instinct told me to stay away.

My lack of reaction seemed to stun him but he instantly recovered as he laughed out loud.

"So it was true that you have amnesia. Well don't worry, little one, we used to be friends. I always came here whenever Gai had to leave for outstations or had to work overtime to keep you company and obviously, I come here for that sole reason today too."

He chirped loudly, making me felt like I had to be wary of this alien-like man.

.

.

.

.

.

In a single day, me and Gabby (blondie's name was Gabriel) became good friends.