20|My Forever

"I'm pregnant." I smile at the frozen group in front of me.

They all blink.

Then the questions start coming at me rapidly.

"Pregnant?"

"What the fuck?"

"I thought you were a virgin?"

"I'm going to be an Uncle?"

"We're going to be Grandparents?"

"Is that why Talon looks like a bull stomped all over his face?"

I turn to Talon who's now glaring at his sister, Giselle, who's smirking at him.

"I don't think I messed up his pretty face too bad." Ace spoke up and ten pairs of eyes lay on him, blinking.

"You're my new favorite. Anyone who punches my brother is a real one." Giselle smirks, drumming her fist on her chest before holding up a peace sign.

Ace smirks before sending her a wink, causing Daniel to glare at him and wrap his arm protectively around Giselle's waist.

"Congratulations, Dear. We can't wait for the newest member." Corbin smiles at me, patting my arm lovingly from where he sits next to me.

Kim nods in agreement with a cheek splitting grin. "I always though GiGi and Danny would be the first ones to have a little rugrat running around. But I just know that you two will be the best parents out there."

I smile at her. "Thank you, Mom."

Her eyes tear up and she fans herself with her hand. "Too many emotions."

"You'd think Ma was the one pregnant." Giselle muttered, causing Corbin to clear his throat as Kim adverts her eyes.

Giselle, Talon, and I all share a look just as English squeals loudly and Talon's cousin, Layla, gawks in surprise.

"No!" Talon exclaims and Kim shrugs sheepishly.

"We weren't aware it could still happen." She defended weakly.

"Anything can happen, Mother!" He says in exasperation and she shrugs.

"We're only two months along. We were just going to wait but since y'all let out the news, why not?" Corbin states and I laugh before going over to hug Kim.

"Congratulations." I tell her quietly and she holds me tighter.

"How far along are y'all though?" Giselle questions whenever I straighten up and sit back down in my seat as the family calms down and leans back in their own chairs.

"A month." I smile and she nods slowly.

"Wow. That's crazy. This is just- woah." Talon speaks slowly and everyone laughs.

"What do you honestly expect, Tay? It's our family." Lane speaks up, leaning into Derek's side.

Talon smiles lightly, taking my hand in his.

"Our family." He winks.

•••••••••

"I like the name Carly." Talon muses later on that night as we lay in our bed.

A tattooed arm is draped over my abdomen as he rubs circles on my stomach, his head propped on his other one as he gazed at me.

I make a weird face and shake my head in disagreement. "I knew a Carly in high school, she was a hoe."

He hums for a moment. "What about flowers?"

"Flowers?" I echoed.

"Yeah. Your name is Rose. What if our first borns name was after a flower, if we're talking about a girl?"

I think for a minute before shrugging. "I'm not totally opposed."

He smiles at me before looking down at my stomach. "My Dad's Mom, my Gran, she's a rather peculiar thing. I know you didn't get to meet that side of the family at GiGi's wedding, they aren't too fond of Danny Boy so none really showed up and the ones that did were quick to go. Gran is very spiritual and thinks she can get vibes and auras off of others. Daniel is supposedly a bad peach in her books. Anyways, her house is covered in calla lilies. Their her favorite flower. When I was younger she told me that the white in the flower represented that of purity and innocence, the pink represented admiration and appreciation, and the purple represented passion. I feel like a calla lily represents our love. Our relationship and it's growth."

"Calla," I breathe out and he looks up at me.

"Calla if it's a girl." I confirmed and he chuckled, his eyes glossy as he nods in agreement.

"Thank you. It means a lot." He told me and I reach out to stroke his cheek.

"We're in this together. This baby isn't just mine, it's ours. If this name means that much to you, then it's perfect."

He smiles at me before it slowly becomes a smirk. "Okay, on that note, how do you feel about Zeppelin for a boy?"

I snort, shaking my head. "Maybe for a middle name."

"Fair enough." He chuckles before crawling up my body so that he's hovering over me.

"I love you, Bellissimo." Talon whispers, caressing my cheek and I smile.

"I love you, Talon."

"Marry me?" He rasps our as he leans down to place a kiss on my throat. "I know it's not the most ideal way to ask the woman I love to marry me, but conjuring up some plan takes to much time. I know we have all the time in the world to wed, but when I look at you I don't want to wait any longer. I want you as mine forever. I want a ring on your finger to show all those men that this perfect woman is mine and not theirs."

"You're crazy." I scoff, but can't help smiling as he places a chaste kiss on my lips before reaching over into his bedside tables drawer.

I lift myself up as he straddles my legs, standing on his knees before me as he shows me a black velvet box.

"But baby, that's just the thing," Talon gives me that dimpled smile that caught my breath the very first time we met one another on that stupid ass flight. "I'm crazy for you."

"And I'm always going to be crazy for you. So if you say no, you may have a serious stalker up on your fine ass." He adds with a cheeky grin causing me to laugh loudly before sobering up as he opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring I'd ever laid eyes on. It was a white gold band with a simple, yet extremely large diamond in the middle the size of my thumb nail.

"Rosalind Noel Lovelace, will you do me the greatest honers of becoming my wife?"

I looked into those stormy eyes and was drawn, just like I had been the day we met. We had been through it all within a three month time span and I couldn't see myself spending the rest of my life with anyone else. The way he believed in me and made me feel like I mattered and that I was my own person, gave me that push I needed to blossom. He saw me transform from this innocent, naive girl with dreams to this strong, independent woman with her dreams coming to a reality and her mindset far wiser than it had ever been.

He was always there.

He was my forever.

And with that in my mind, I gave the one word that would change our world forever.

"Yes."