13|Made For Me

"My god! You are absolutely stunning!"

Those were the first words Giselle Bales- er, Walker said to me when she found me at the reception beside Talon who was speaking to a very professional looking man with a brunette on his arm.

My eyes widened in shock when she locked me into a bear hug to a point I could barely breath.

"GiGi! Let the girl breath!" A firm, but soft voice spoke before the fiery haired girl with emerald eyes was pulled off me.

I looked up to meet baby blue eyes.

Daniel gave me a friendly smile as his wife blushed lightly, the bright smile never leaving her face, causing my own cheeks to hurt a little.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself sometimes!" Giselle gushed before reaching around me to hit a still talking Talon's arm.

He excused himself to the man who nodded, but didn't make any move to leave, before turning to his sister with a raised eyebrow.

Giselle smirked, teasingly wiggling her own brows as she put a hand on her hip sassily. "I know you said she was beautiful and all, TayTay, but you didn't tell me she was a goddess!"

Talon turned a dark red at her words, no daring to meet my eyes as Daniel erupted into laughter alongside his wife.

"Thanks, Giselle. Really. It's much appreciated." Talon hissed when the girl collected herself.

Snorting, she punches his arm. "Anytime, Big Bro. Just keep her clear of the single men or they may snatch her up."

The brunette on the other mans arm snorted as she glared at me with her muddy brown eyes. I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows.

Hearing the snort, Giselle turned to the girl. "Ivy, dear, we aren't at a pig pit. Please refrain the ugliness."

I bit my lip to keep from smiling. The red haired girl herself had been snorting in laughter a while ago.

The girl flushed in embarrassment or anger, I couldn't tell, before pulling the other man away. I felt bad for the guy when he sent us all a pleading look over his shoulder.

Giselle turned back to me with a bright smile. "Sorry about her. You really just can't choose family sometimes. Thank god she isn't blood, am I right?" She nudged Daniel who smiled down at her lovingly.

Party In The USA started playing, causing Giselle to squeal and both Talon and Daniel to share a look of horror.

"I gotta go girl! It was nice meeting you! I can't wait to get to know more about my future sister-in-law! Let's go Danny!" She exclaims before waving to me and Talon and pulling Daniel with her to the dance floor.

I slowly turn to face a blushing Talon, raising my eyebrows with a smirk. "Future sister-in-law?"

He gives a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck whilst shrugging his shoulders. "Sisters, am I right? Their crazy."

I hum in response. "I wouldn't know. I only have a brother."

I give him a small smile before grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor with all the other dancing people. "Let's dance, Seat Neighbor."

Talon smiles, his teeth blinding me in the process. "I don't necessarily think you could call what I do on the dance floor dancing." He tells me and I roll my eyes, turning my back to his front and pressing against his muscular chest.