She wasn't okay right now, that was clear enough, he just hoped that she would be eventually.

"Will you stay over at mine tonight?" Sebastian asked her.

He had been circling roads for a while, without Mia even realising, since he thought a drive would help. However, not he just wanted to be with her at home.

Mia hesitated slightly, "I don't-"

"Please? I just want to hold you, nothing more," he told her.

She finally turned towards him and saw how much he needed this.

"Okay," She then relented. "I'll text Chloe and Nic."

Not long after, they had reached Sebastian's flat, wordlessly walking through the door.

Sebastian held Mia's hand within his, as he began to lead her into his bedroom, and she didn't say anything in protest, instead following his movements.

When they had reached the room, Mia then tugged on Sebastian's hand, causing his movements to halt and turn to face her. She pulled his hand closer towards her, as she inspected it.

"You bruised your knuckles again because of me. Again," she said, grimacing as she looked at the raw and reddened skin of his hand.

Mia felt bad that, not only had it been partially caused by her, she hadn't even noticed or said anything about it till now. They had a whole dinner together and he'd driven her, all the while with a bruised hand, without complaining about it once.

Sebastian then lowered his eyes, to his injured hand and then looked back up towards Mia, who now held a frown from her face.

He smiled and removed his hand from her hold, only to gently cup her face.

"I'd do it again and again, if I had to," he told her, placing a quick kiss where a crease had formed in between Mia's brows.

"I wanted to fucking kill Tucker, for all the shit he was saying," he gritted out.

He remembered all the accusations he was making, his taunting words, and it caused his blood boil.

"No one gets to talk about you like that. Not now, not ever. I was a massive twat back then for ever believing what Victoria told me. She used me for her own reasons, and I was too blinded by my loyalty towards my friends and that stupid video, to not see that you could never do anything like that," he ranted, his voice filled with regret.

Every time he thought about it, he felt pain. Her pain. The way she bared out her soul in front of everyone, a small glimpse of what she felt, it was like a punch to the gut.

Mia tilted her head to the side slightly, and kissed one of Sebastian's hands that held her face.

"I understand, Sebastian," she smiled.

He then stepped back and shook his head.

"No, Mia. You don't. I'll forever regret treating you the way I did, and if you let me, I want to spend every day making it up to you," he told her.

"I don't want you to," Mia replied.

Sebastian looked at her in confusion. "What?"