She hated being stuck in a complete cliche situation but then, she also didn't want to seem like she was weak or that his closeness effected her, so Mia went along with it. If it got too uncomfortable for her, she could always just move to the sofa.

After settling into their room, the two of them hastily made their way to the conference. They had managed to make in time and stayed the whole way through, with it lasting for a few hours.

By the time the event had ended, the sun had already begun to slowly set.

Mia was like she was starving, since the food had the conference wasn't so great, so she suggested that Sebastian and her go for dinner together.

Instantly, Sebastian agreed.

The pair had found a cute little restaurant to dine at. Mia had forgotten how long it had been since they had eaten together. Their work lunches were non-existent, which at first she thought she was okay with, only now did she realise she missed it.

Just like they had done the first time the had gone to lunch together, they got to know each other more. With Sebastian seemingly eager to know her more, as if he were trying to write her biography.

They dined together, till the late evening, both finding that they quite enjoyed and missed each other's company.

Not wanting the night to end so quickly, Sebastian proposed the two go for a late night stroll. They walked through the streets of Amsterdam together, sharing stories and having a few laughs.

Mia really liked this, playful and caring side of Sebastian's, that she had seen during this evening.

The way he would make sure that he was standing towards the edge of the pathway, so that he was next to the roads. How a slight shiver from her, made him take off his blazer and wrap it around her shoulders. The way he listened intently to her ever word, hearing her every laugh, and just focusing on her.

It was like he was trying to make a mental note on everything single about her.

And it was true. Sebastian tried to focus on it all. From her beautiful, glasses-covered, brown eyes, to her smile. Her hair, her words, her every breath. He wanted to know all of her.

Their walk lasted till just after midnight, until they both were tired and decided to head back to the hotel.

Both Sebastian and Mia were too exhausted to think about sharing a bed with one another, so quietly they slipped in under the blankets, muttering a goodnight and drifted off to sleep.

There was a good distance between the two of them, no contact whatsoever. Mia hadn't even realised that Sebastian had slept right on the edge of the bed, to avoid making her feel uncomfortable.

***

The next day, Mia had realised that their plane tickets for tomorrow were booked for the early afternoon. This would mean that they wouldn't get that day to explore and only really had today.

Mia really wanted to see more of Amsterdam, so she booked a walking tour of the city to learn more about it. A educational tour wasn't exactly something that Sebastian was so keen on, but seeing Mia's excitement he couldn't say no. 'It was still a chance to spend time with her,' he thought.

The tour lasted a couple of hours, as everyone learnt more about the city's history, dark secrets and a lot more.

It was a really fun experience for Mia, who tried soak in all the information from the tour and learning everything that she could.

Sebastian, however, hadn't listened to one word that was said during the past hours. He instead was focused on the way Mia had unconsciously linked her arm within his, as they walked along with the rest of the group.